Selfie

KIANNAH
I'm always in the mirror taken selfies, just #iwokeuplikethisflawless I was a selfie freak I couldn't stop lookin at myself in the mirror . I just love myself people think I loved myself too much .
On Instagram I was blowin up , even though I had 997k followers , I knew one day I could the next Kendall Jenner but BLACK and even better . 
But I knew it would happen soon I dreamed about modeling since I was 4 years old . I remembered when I was little going to the mall with my mom and model with the mannequins.
It was my destiny and my body was a gift , when I was younger people called me "ugly , stupid , trash and a monster ". But look at me now I'm unstoppable !
(Beep Beep )
My alarm clock went off and it was time for me to get dress for work .
I threw on my white jacket with my blue skirt and white and blue adidas , then put my hair in a bun .
" Morning bae " said Jordan as he came in the bathroom kissing my cheek ."You lookin good in a skirt" as he slapped my ass . "Oww!" I said . He laughed . He came behind me and grabbed me by the waist and kissing all over my neck . " You know since you been working hard all week and stuff we should go on a date " he smiled. "You need a break "he said . Okay ... I said smiling at him .
"Mommie mommie " called Miyah (Amiyah)
"Come here baby "said Jordan as he
hugged her. Hey baby I said to her still puttin my hair in a bun . Why you not dressed I asked . She just smiled . Go with daddy so you can get dressed so mommy won't be late for work . Okay ! She said running to her room . Alright miss thang hurry up so I can do my hair too said Jordan while trying to mess up my bun.
(15 mins later )
I grabbed the keys to the white Mercedes g63 " mommy no I want to ride the Other white car she pouted .
I hurried and grabbed the keys to the white Range Rover and put her in her car seat . I was about to leave then Jordan came to the window and said " have a great day " I put the window down and said you to and gave him a kiss see u later !" Bye daddy said
Miyah blowing him a kiss and waving . Bye baby luv u he said !"
Then we rolled out .......