31:Sunset Kiss

KIANNAH
    It was a lovely day , and it seemed nice to go out side and jog along the beach .
After all the blessings and more coming in my life it just seemed so valuable.
I woke up today , I seen my husband , my kids and just another peaceful day .
After all the chaos that's happening it's just I'm blessed to be here right now .

  And also I'm going back to work next week I'm excited, and glad to finally leave the house . It's been boring just being a stay home mom for a while .
     I stopped running and enjoyed the breeze, making my hair fly with the wind . The sea the birds flying the sun shining down on me , my melanin skin blocking the UV rays . 
"Damn I'm so light skin " I say to myself laughing.
I looked at at my Apple Watch
"You have reached your goal "
I smiled .
I got my water bottle and twisted the cap and drunk some water .
I looked around seeing people enjoying themselves and day , then that's when I went to a peaceful state of mind. The sun was just to set ... I looked at the clouds and the skies . Seeing how beautiful they are , giving me life. I looked down at the sea coming tirades my shoes . I took my shoes off and threw them behind me with my socks . The sea had me wondering how far I could go to meet new land for some reason.

Buzz buzz , my phone was going off , I grabbed it and it was Jordan

Buzz buzz , my phone was going off , I grabbed it and it was Jordan .
Hubby: I need your help !!
        I looked at his message just laughing . Then I started to type.
To Hubby : With what babe ?
       Hubby : With the 👶🏽👶🏽 they keep crying , think they missing you ?
      To Hubby : Okay , I'm coming back hold on , thought u was gonna hold it down for me 😂
       .......
From Hubby : Well I need you 😩
   .......
From Hubby: I'm sorry I ruined your alone time , but I'll give  u something in return ?
   To Hubby: Like what 🤔?
From Hubby: 😏 👅💦
To Hubby: Omg 😂
To Hubby: 👶🏽 #4 
From Hubby: 😂
I put my phone down and enjoyed the last few minutes of my time alone .
That's when I started to watch the sun set .

Sorry this was a very short and boring chapter 😒 , next weekend chapter will be better , I'm just studying for my two big test tomorrow,😩 I'm already stressed out

Sorry this was a very short and boring chapter 😒 , next weekend chapter will be better , I'm just studying for my two big test tomorrow,😩 I'm already stressed out. But wish me luck and have a great day ✌🏽! -BLOSSOM