11: Love

JORDAN
I was planning a surprise for Kiannah.
She has been busy with modeling and I want her to relax. I wanted to take her out but I know she is tried and her feet hurt from walking in heels all day.
So I decided to have a date at the house. So I had planned a romantic dinner outside with beautiful lights and rose petals everywhere and sent in a piano player . Kiannah gets home around 8 and it was 2 pm and I decided me and Amiyah go shopping for mommy and her.  So I Amiyah just woke up from her nap . "Baby girl , wake up you want to help Daddy buy mommy a dress "
"Yes yes " she said excited.
"Okay , go get dressed "
"Okay daddy "
5 minutes later .....
We got in the car and went to the mall.
Then my phone was ringing .
"Amiyah it's your mommy "
"Ooh answer daddy "
I smiled and answered.
"Hello ?"
"Hey baby " I smiled .
"Hey what you doing "
"Nothing finna go take Amiyah shopping "
"Oh "
"How's the photoshoot going ?"
" It's going fine "
"That's good you working it out "
"Haha " she laughed.
"Hey mommy "
" Hey baby girl "
" you working "
"Yes baby , mommy working "
" Okay "
- Kiannah they need you "
"Oh okay "
"But I'm talk to y'all later "
"Ight luv u "
"U to "
(Hangs up)
"Alright baby girl we here"
"Yay " she clapped.
I got of the car and unbuckled her out of her car seat. She was looking so cute in her pink coat and all black shirt and pants . 

So we entered the store and of course fans take pictures and of course I take pictures with them

So we entered the store and of course fans take pictures and of course I take pictures with them. Fans were crowding around us and the guards were by our side. I held Amiyah so we could pass by. And went to the elevator.
We went to Gucci and Amiyah ran into the store . Saying "daddy I like these shoes for mommy " pointing to the shoes . " Aww ,she does have taste " said the female worker .
Theses are stunning shoes .
"Daddy look at these glasses "
"You like those to for mommy "
"Yea" she nodded her head.
"Well these go with an outfit if you want to see ". The lady said.
Amiyah nodded her head and followed the lady .  "Well Amiyah here's the outfit " she pulled out .
It was kind of a gold metallic jacket with joggers.  "You like " she asked Amiyah. Amiyah just was amazed.
"I luv it " she said .
"Do you think mommy will like it ?" I bent down and asked her .
"Yes "
"Okay we will get it "
"Okay "
As she went to bag the outfit .
"The shoe , jewelry, and glasses and outfit will be $9,008 "