7- checked over and party invite

*edited- X reader

The next morning both sans and papyrus was begging me to get checked up by some monster called Undyne. Well sans was the one jumping all around the house telling you to go while papyrus laid lazily and just said it once. After the Alphys incident you was a bit unsure of meeting new monsters but you guess that Alphys was the only one who had hurt you soo far. It was sans that convinced you, you don't think you would have to say why, you reluctantly nodded though. you held sans hand tightly as we walked to Hotland with papyrus walking behind. At some points you were sure papyrus was sleeping while we were walking but you could have just mistaken that for his normal look.

Sans seemed to be very careful while we walked through waterfall, that's what they call it, but soon we entered a smooth tunnel that led to Hotland. you took a little better notice of your surroundings considering you were balling your eyes out when you were being dragged. Soon you saw the lab that you didn't notice before. Surprisingly papyrus came in with us, he knocked on the door. It opened and you saw a timid fish lady, must be Undyne.

 It opened and you saw a timid fish lady, must be Undyne

She let us into the building, sans instantly led you through to a bed where you could get checked up. Undyne came over and stood in front of you while the Skelebros were standing to one side of the room, "h-hi. My n-n-name is Undyne. Please l-lay down." you did as you were told. Everything was quiet as she checked you up. Heart, body, wounds, and even personal body parts. You were just glad sans and papyrus turned at that part, both blushing madly, papyrus blush was orange and you already know sans is blue.

After the check up Undyne told the Skelebros to make sure you eat, rest and relax. You were just a bit under pressure after the capture which Undyne kept apologizing for. At first you said it wasn't her fault but she just continued apologizing anyway so you stopped. Then we set off again as you left the lab. Though you did feel better that you know there isn't anything wrong with you. Sans held your hand again while papyrus walked in front as we walked through waterfall. We were walking the way we came from originally when suddenly papyrus and sans turned a different way. You looked questionly and your only reply was sans leaning over and whispering, "Papy wants to see his boyfriend." you didn't know he had a boyfriend or a love life altogether.

Soon enough we arrived at these two houses. One looked old and pink paint peeling off while the other looked newer with fresh blue paint. 'Papy' *snort* went to the pink house and knocked. The door soon opened and you saw a little pink ghost shyly waved at you. You shyly waved back, he looked nice and sweet. Papyrus grabs the ghost and kisses the top his head. You smiled. The ghost shyly offers us in and offers refreshment which you accepted a lemonade.

 The ghost shyly offers us in and offers refreshment which you accepted a lemonade

You had a little look around. You saw multiple posters of the robot from the TV that did those ads for the party. You saw a simple pink bed in one corner and he had a little stack of books that read diary in another. You saw how happy papyrus and the ghost looked together. You had to ask sans, "how did this happen?"

Sans chuckled quietly and replied, "Blooky got us to do a little song in his house when Mettaton here heard and came to investigate. They went off from there."

"Oh" was my only reply. For over an hour papyrus and Mettaton just went lovey dovey and just sneaking little kisses to each other. You were smiling again as they snuck their kiss again when the door flew open, almost off the hinges. The blue robot came through and stuck up a bold pose. He then stopped and looked around at us all sitting on the floor, papyrus and Mettaton next to each other and then sans and you opposite them.

 He then stopped and looked around at us all sitting on the floor, papyrus and Mettaton next to each other and then sans and you opposite them

He smiled then said, "Yo yo, dogs. Napstablook in the house. I was gonna invite my cuz but since ya all here I might as well invite you as well. A sick party, dogs, in the old city square. So yo yo, come to my sick party, dogs. Be there or be square." With that he turned, threw some papers at the front entrance then left dramatically. You couldn't help but giggle, sans and papyrus chuckled while Mettaton just phased a bit with embarrassment.

You had to say something, "Mettaton, it's ok. I'll only go if sans comes and I'm sure papyrus will go with you." Mettaton phases a bit more but you think at the idea of papyrus going with him to the dance. Sans and papyrus was smiling so you think that was a yes. Soon enough we decided to head home, you picked up a flyer that at one point Blooky dropped for us as they started to blow further into the house. You saw it was for two days away. You didn't even have a dress for the event.

We left the little ghost houses and continued onto our houses, it was a peaceful walk. We headed inside the house and papyrus started cooking. Sans and you sat on the couch waiting for him. Sans looked at the flyer that you was still holding with stars in his eyes, he yelled "we have to go dress shopping. We must look great for the party." you giggled at his behaviour while papyrus chuckled from the kitchen. He came back with three plates of tacos.

You had to ask, "How did you do that? You were gone for like two minutes." He placed one plate on your lap and then to sans as he sat next to him.

Papyrus chuckled and replied, "We have many left over tacos. Sans loves to make them so we have many left over's" sans just goes blueberry.

You giggle again, "sans these do taste great. I'm glad you do have left over's." Sans goes even blue and starts stuffing his face which you have never seen. You just had to pinch his blue and minced covered cheek bones. You love being here, though you have had a down but you are very pleased with the ups. Like a skeleton boyfriend, whom you love with all your heart.