who's he??????

Thank you so much friends for voting me……..keep following my story. Here m going to introduces ABHIMAAN MALHOTRA. I hope you like the description.

PLZ vote for this part or at least comment. Love u all

Where are you??? Yes I am here in men’s section... a girl scream on phone. She stood in a men’s section of RAYMOND’S collection, suddenly someone hit her on shoulder. She turns back aggressively but instantly her anger converts into blush.

She saw a 6”4 feet tall, handsome and muscular guy in front of her. He is very charming and attractive. He is looking like a good of beauty in that black suite with navy blue shirt. His blue eyes looking like a huge ocean. He is looking as delicious as chocolate ice-cream to her and she felt an urgent urge to eat him, leak him and fulfill her desperation.

She closed her eyes to stop her desire of lust until he clear his throat and said...Excuse me.

She open eyelid while blushing in her own thought of ice-cream and said “you are excused” he is about to leave when she stop him and said…Hi am Sonia. She gives him a hand for shake but he refused. He stare her coldly for a second and move ahead.

What an egoistic ass??? She said in a irritating tone.

Whom you are cursing ha???Someone interrupt her from behind. She turns toward the voice and found her boyfriend smeer there. He stands there holding two bags in his hand. She saw a question mark on his face and said “that guy in black suit stood in counter. He intentionally hit me on shoulder and instead of saying sorry, he behave rudely with me” 

He looks toward the counter and said...Are you sure he hit on you intentionally?

Yes… why you asking me again and again smeer? Don’t be furious. Just leave him, let’s go she said.

Don’t you know who he is Sonia? He asks her.    No I don’t know….she said while looking at him curiously.

He is Mr. Abhimaan Malhotra son of Mr. Harish Malhotra. He is a business tycoon of Paris and his father is a reputed businessman of India’s leading company Malhotra construtation. You know what he is a billionaire and a famous carsinova. He is very strike at the time of work and very rude too. People don’t like him personally because of his arrogant attitude and only respect him for his money. He had a lot of affaires and lots of girls engaged with him but only for some time,,,, he said in a low voice so that no one could hear him except Sonia.

How you know that much smeer?….she ask him surprisingly.

Because I got a job in his company that’s why I search in Google for him. I want to give you surprise news regarding my new job but it seems like I got surprised…he said and chuckle.

He knew very well what make abhimaan to come here. He didn’t tell Sonia about abhimaan marriage and whom he’s going to marry. He see on internet that he’s going to marry his P.A and here he‘s about to brought his wedding suit. He was surprised with the news because one of his employees told him that he is very bad toward his PA than why she agree to this marriage………

Abhimaan left the showroom in 20 min and drove to hotel TAJ. He is very frustrated with his dad decision.

How could he even imagine her as my bride?? She is not even my type. She’s a very clever girl. She must play very well in front of dad, but what happen to him?? Doesn’t he know how much I hate her….definitely she is doing all this just because of money. Yes…….she’s up to my money and fame. Abhimaan talk in his own thought.

He reached hotel Taj and directly went to his room. He call to hotel’s bar and order a branded wine bottle for him. After 5 min the delivery boy brought his wine and left the tray with ice bucket, glasses and wine there.  Abhimaan is very desperate to drink alcohol which helps him in forgetting about the marriage for some time.

He open the bottle and pours glass full of wine in his glass. He took glass in his hand and walk toward the window.                 

His hand move toward the pocket of his suite and he feel a metal body inside the pocket. He pull out the metal from his pocket, it is a shining, beautiful and thinline anklet with so many small ankle bells. He shakes the anklet and bells start ringing in a very amazing melody. He sip small quantity of wine and stares toward the anklet for few second. He drunk whole wine of glass in another sip and kept the anklet where it was before. After drinking whole bottle he lied on bed and drift into a peaceful sleep.

Hhhhmmmmm…..I know it is quite weird way to introduce someone…. But I like to make thing more complicated and interesting. So whom abhimaan going to marry????

Whose anklet it is???

I will tell you in next upload…keep following and vote me if you like it. Tc (take care)