pissed off

guuudmmmrrnnnggg friends...........i know its almost midnight when am uploading this chapter but what to do......i can"t wait.....hope you l;ike it.

love you all.....enjoy reading.

Misty was confused......" she heard that M&S company is very reputed and there employees are famous for honoured behave than who's this arrogant nut and whom he is yelling???". He need to be join a play school and learn some manners, specially how to talk in a workplace.

same time.... When I was busy in cursing that person, I saw a young girl of about 22, coming out from the room.

How any one could yell on her??? she is beyond the word beautiful. I felt pity for her. I saw her swollen eyes and silent sobs. She gave me a fake smile and stepped out of the corridor.

I should complaint  Mr....................ooooohhhhh I didn't even know my boss’ name. I quickly went towards reception and asked her about my appointment.

“I am sorry mam; he is busy with an urgent meeting. He’s asked you to meet tomorrow". She said, actually requested me.Baba already informed me that Mr. whatever

is very aggressive and I don’t want to create any problem for the poor girl.

Misty fixed her appointment for the next day and left.

Next day she again went to M&S Company but still wasn't able to meet him. Receptionist told her to return next day.She was felling bad for Misty. Already 5days had past but she failed to see or meet her new boss Mr. Malhotra.......everyone was scared of him and so instead of taking his name , called him Mr. Malhotra.

Misty’s POV:-

“Hey......how are you candy?? Well I already know the answer....” Sneha said and hugged me tightly.

“aaaaaawwwwww........poor baby...” she said and sat beside me. We were here on McD. Sneha knew that whenever I feel low or confused, I come here and order ice tea and French fries to forget everything.

“What happened? Do you get a chance to meet him or not???” She asked curiously and ordered my favourite drink.

“No yaar......pooja (receptionist) said that he will meet tomorrow.” I said.

“That Mr. busy is getting on my nerves.....whenever I get a chance to meet him, my soft palms will definitely touch his cheeks hardly” she said with gritted teeth and we both laughed with a fake imagination.

“I think you should call Sehgal uncle and tell him about all this “she said and took a sip of her cappuccino.

 "hhhhmmmm.......no I don't want to disturbe him". I said with last sip of my ice tea....“You know what.... tomorrow I will surely meet him” I said confidently.

After few minutes they left for their homes.

“Sir, Ms. Misty is waiting for you.......should I lie to her like past days.” Pooja asked on intercom looking towards Misty seated on the front side sofa.

“No, send her to my cabin after 5min...” a muscular voice replied and cut the call.Since past few days Pooja was feeling very guilty because each day she lied to Misty and made her come here again and again. Thank god this time he was ready to meet her otherwise she would’ve told her the whole truth.

After 5min, she told her to go inside as Mr. Malhotra was waiting for her. Misty knocked at the glass door and asked to come in.

“Come in...” the person seated on a large chair said. She went inside and saw a broad shouldered man working on his lappy......his face was hidden because of lappy.

Good morning sir, Misty said softly...this time she sounded confident.

Have a seat......he ordered her and she sat on the front chair.

“May I see the original contract paper???” He asked without dropping his eyes from the monitor screen.

Misty handed him the original papers. He read each and every word carefully and smiled.

“Nice to meet you Ms. Misty....” he said and looking away from the screen.

Misty was too stunned to see him as her new boss. It was like a very very bad nightmare........ “How would I work with him?" “Mr. I am Richie rich”. That incident of slapping playback in front of her eyes like a movie trailer.

“It might be possible that he didn't recognise her. He is looking very peaceful and normal.” she thought silently.

“You may join from tomorrow...” he said and left from the cabin immediately. what happen to him......may be he had some urgent things to do....misty thought and left from the cabin.

abhimaan pov:-

i was felling very restless since the day she slap me......i searched her everyware and atlast one day saw her in my uncle's company. i queries from pooja and get to know that she is working as a assistant with uncle..................that was the first day of my plan.............my revange.......i meet uncle and gave him the idea of sent her to delhi's company for training......i also convence him to took a sign on these contract paper......happiness of seeing her pissedoff with anger and diappointment is priceless......i was too happy to saw her waiting for hours and left with sadness.its just a starting........ms misty or better you called......kitty.....hahaahhahaa....he smile widely stepped out from the company.

next day misty reached office early as she didn't want to mess up with abhimaan on her first day........whole staff help her in getting familiar with surroundings.

its 1pm and abhimaan didn't showup on office. all of the staff was leaving for lunch.pooja ask misty for join them.she was about to stand up for lunch when abhimaan reach office and stepped toward her.

"good afternoon sir", she said with a soft smile.he didn't reply back and told her to follow him.she entered his cabin along with abimaan.he sat on the large chair and said....."took these file and read each paper carefully.i want you to make notes and prepare a report for meeting.......it is very important project and i want to made it awesome.

k sir,.............i'll make notes just after lunch......she said and pick files from the glass table.

let me clear two things.....first whenever i said to do something that mean you have to do that instantly and second thing......you pick a wrong file.it is the file with yellow color holder...grab it and start working now.as soon as you finish it,you might had time for lunch...he said with a smirk on his face.misty saw the yellow holder file......omg it was a too thick may be have hundreds of papers......gosh how could i done with it in few hours.....she thought and left from the cabin.

for a second abhimaan felt pity to see her pale face ,when he order her to scape meal but the devil inside his heart kicked that feeling and only remaind him revange...........only revange.

Hope you like...if yes than give me plenty of votes and comment...i also need your ideas for next upload.