|Chapter Two| Arceus

|Hey readers! Just to help you understand the perspectives better, here is a perspectives key!

Mew - Mew

Mewtwo - Mewtwo

Arceus - Arceus

And more to come!|

~*Liana's POV*~

...Arceus?

She had caught Arceus?

Liana shook her head, looking down at the Masterball in her hand. Curiosity's eyes were wide, and he stared at the pokéball. Mewtwo had his head in his hands, and Mew was flying back and forth at dangerously high speeds. She started panicking.

"What do I do? What do I do!?" She accidentally dropped the masterball.

It opened, and Arceus came out in a flash of white. He floated just above the ground, and he was looking down at Mewtwo and Mew. Mew panicked and teleported them to a more secluded spot. Arceus shook his head.

Mew, Mewtwo. His voice boamed.

Mew fell, landing in Mewtwo's arms. She looked really scared.

What were you doing talking to a human?

I was j-just sitting in a tree, when s-she pulled my t-tail.

So you talked to her?

I... Mew didn't finish her sentence.

Mewtwo? Your reason?

I was defending Mew.

You were still talking to her.

Before we continue with this... Conversation. Can we note that you were captured?

I am aware that I was caught. Arceus turned towards Liana.

"Meep!..." She squeaked.

Give me the masterball that you caught me with.

Liana shakily picked up the Masterball that was on the ground, reaching out her hand to give it to him. It levitated out of her hand, and shattered. She winced. Curiosity shook beside her.

What is your name?
"L-Liana, w-what are you doing here in K-Kalos anyway?" Liana asked.

Mew looked at Arceus, as if asking permission to tell. Arceus barely nodded his head. Mew turned back to Liana.

Someone has been trying to capture a legendary Pokémon from each region. From what we know, it's the same person everywhere. Someone has been after Xerneas, so we were looking around for any kind of clue or sign of who it is.

Liana stared off into space, interpreting the situation. A thought came to her mind. What if she helped them? She whispered her idea to Curiosity, who looked at her with a face of determination. She nodded her head, and turned to Arceus, Mew, and Mewtwo.

"I want to help." Liana stated.

Mew gasped. But you're human!

"And you're a Pokémon; I want to help."

Mew looked up at Arceus, who was staring at Liana. It had seemed like forever when he finally answered.

How could you possibly help us?

"If you give me a Pokémon that can fly or teleport I can go around and get status reports for you. That's what you were doing when I caught you, right?" Liana asked, a new confidence in her voice.

Arceus pondered this again.

I suppose you could help...

"Yes!"

But under one condition.

Liana stopped cheering. Of course, a catch.

You will do everything I say, or the other legendaries say. You cannot back out of this, that means until we let you go, you cannot stop helping us. Understand?

She looked up at Arceus. She could agree to that. She looked at Curiosity, or nodded his head in agreement. Liana looked back up at Arceus.

"Okay, I understand and agree to that," she told him.

Mew took this as a cue and teleported them to some kind of temple. It matched the color scheme of Arceus himself.

This is the main base, Mew will tell you everything you need to know and will give you anything you need.

Arceus disappeared with Mewtwo, leaving Liana, Curiosity, and Mew alone.

Okay, so this is where you will report to Arceus at the end of the day. Here is a list of the different legendaries and what regions they are in. Giratina is in his own world, so you will use this Dimension Radio to talk to him.

Mew handed Liana the list and Dimension Radio. "What about my Pokémon?"

Which flying type would you like?

Liana thought about the different flying type Pokémon. She decided on the one she knew best.

"Talonflame," she answered Mew's question.

Mew nodded her head, then used teleport. She came back with a pokéball in her hand.

Here, you can get started now.

Liana took the pokéball, then Mew disappeared. She looked down at Curiosity.

"You ready?"

"Fennekin!" Curiosity yelped in excitement.

Liana smiled, and called out her Talonflame. She gasped. It was red, with a darker red for its wing tips, the gray around it's legs and tail was more of a redish gray, and the yellow stripes and the yellow around its beak was more of a yellow orange. Even its feet were different. Talonflame looked at her.

"Are you my new trainer?" She asked.

Liana gasped again. It could talk!?

"Yes..." Her sentence trailed off.

"Great! Where are we going?" Talonflame asked.

Liana looked back at the Pokémon list, and decided to check in on Yveltal first. Then she remembered that she had to give her new Talonflame a nickname. She looked at her. Scarlet Blaze? No. Scarlet Flame? Nah. Wait, got it!

"I'm gonna call you Scarlet Storm, is that okay?" She asked her.

Talonflame nodded her head. "So where are we going?"

"To Yveltal," Liana told her as she got on her back. Curiosity jumped into her lap.

"Alright, ready?" Scarlet Storm asked.

Liana took in a deep breath, then let it out. Let's do this.

"Let's go!"

Scarlet Storm took off, flying at top speed through the air. She realized that the temple they were in was above cloud level, and was hidden by an invisible barrier. Liana looked down at Kalos, admiring the beauty of it while she could look at it from above. At the speed they were going, it took them fifteen minutes to reach Yveltal.

They landed in front of a large hole. It had vines growing over it, and dead ivy going down the sides. The area around it was gray and dead. Liana started to get nervous. Yveltal was the Pokémon of Destruction. She hopped off of Scarlet Storm, Curiosity by her side. She stared into the hole, taking in a deep breath and letting it out.

"Well, here we go."

Liana jumped into the hole.

|Hey readers! Hope you liked this chapter. Actually, I hope you like the story in general. Feel free to ask me questions! And yes, there is a talking Talonflame. Anyway, read on!|