Chapter 30 : Lauren's Leaving....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 30 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Lauren's POV

My phone rings in the early hours of the day and I pick it up.

Shit !! Crap !! I need to go out of town due to some official work.

Great !! Now Tris is gonna get Four !!

I have an idea.....I'll just go really quick and be back in like...3-4 days.At any cost I cannot let Tris have him.

He belongs to me.Only me !!

I decide to tell everyone during lunch time.

------////::::TIME SKIP TO LUNCH TIME::::\\\\------

Tris's POV

Tobias has allowed me to get out of my room and have lunch with everyone.And I'm really grateful to him for that.But he's the one who put me in the room at the first place.

So am I still supposed to be grateful ?

We eat our lunch while talking about random stuff.I'm sitting with Tobias because Zeke...who always sits on one side of Tobias "wanted" to sit with his wife Shauna.So I exchanged my seat with him.

"Guys.....I need to tell you something",Lauren says.

Please tell that you're dying.Or you're getting deported.Or you are gonna become faction less.

"I'm going out of town for about 3-4 days",She says.

Awww man !! Why 3-4 days ?? 365 days would've been perf.

"Why ?",Tobias asks.

"I need to complete some official work due to which I need to go",Lauren says.Tobias nods.

"So when are you leaving ?",I ask....moving to the happy part.

"After lunch",Lauren says looking at me with hatred.Pure hatred.

"Oh ! Okay then....guys eat your lunch fast.Lauren needs to go",Shauna says.

"Yeah....the sooner she goes...the better it is for her",Marlene says.

"And us",Des adds whispering.

And I control my urge to laugh.Lauren gives both of them a death glare.She didn't hear Des so...she's spared from the death glare of Lauren !!

Soon the happy part arrives.Lauren is leaving !!!!

"Bye guys",Lauren says.

"Bye",We say.

"Bye Four",Lauren says and hugs him.He hugs back.

I wish Lauren was a punching bag.Then I could punch her for as long as I wanted.

"Bye Tris",Lauren says and hugs me.

What ?? Hugs ??

"Stay away from him",She whispers while hugging me.

Oh !! No wonder the "hug".

"You bet",I whisper back sarcastically and break the hug.She gives me a death glare and I just shrug it off.

This is my prefect time to get Tobias.I mean....he's half mine already !!

She finally leaves !! Finally !! Peace at last !! Though it's only for 3-4 days !!

A/N : That was the end of Chapter Thirty.How was it ?? Lauren is leaving !! Yay !! Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️