The Rebellion For Victory!

(Y/N's Pov)

"Shindou-kun." Kita called as Shindou-san turned around. "What are you doing? The score order said that Tengawara wins 2-0. Are you disobeying Fifth Sector's orders?" Kita asked. "Yeah." Shindou-san answered while he turned his back. "As Raimon's Captain, you all deserve to know. In this match, we... Raimon will win!" Shindou yelled. Everyone was shocked from what Shindou said. "Baring his claws, is he? Idiot." Tsurugi said. "He can't be serious!" Kurama-san said. "Well, he did just make a goal." Hamano-san said. "We're supposed to be losing..." Hayami said.

"The first match in Kanto's A block district preliminaries of Holy Road! It continues between Raimon, runner-up for last year's Nationals, versus the famous Tengawara! With Shindou's elegant shoot, Raimon takes the first point!" The commentator announced. "Raimon appears to be acting on their word." Kita said. "Morons." "They ought to know what happens when someone opposes Fifth Sector." Andou said. "Then it's time we get serious, too. For victory." Hayabusa said. "Yeah." Kita agreed.

(???'s Pov)

"This is unexpected."
"How interesting."

(Y/N's Pov)

The whistle blows. "The game resumes!" The commentator announced. "Let's go stop them!" Shindou said. "Okay!" Tenma agreed as they went towards to get the ball from their feet. The others were just standing their going dumbfounded. "Senpai, we have to stop them!" Shinsuke said. "Shindou goes to mark him!" The commentator said. "I won't be holding back." Then he used his arm to purposely tackle Shindou to make him fall. "Captain!" Tenma yelled. "Nishinosora makes a forceful tackle! But no whistle!" The commentator said.

"There!" Nishinosora passes the ball to Andou. "The ball goes to Andou!"
"Move, get out of my way!" Andou said as he tackled Hayami-san. "Hayami!" Shindou-san called. "Tengawara is breaking through Raimon's defense! And now they pass!"

"I'll stop them!" Shinsuke said. When we was about to jump and trying to get the ball, the person that was behind Shinsuke purposely pushed him on to the ground. "Nishizono falls this time!" The commentator said. "Kita!" He called as he passes to the captain of Tengawara. "The ball goes to Captain Kita! But Matsukaze is standing in his path!" The commentator said.

"Tenma!" Shindou and Shinsuke called. "Move." Kita orders. "I won't! I know about you guys. Tengawara is famous for soccer, and they're an amazing team who's always fought intensely with Raimon in the past! Why would a team lie that need to make these unfair plays?" Tenma asked. "This is our soccer. When you're ordered to win a game, you have to win!" He said as he passes the ball to Andou. "It doesn't matter how you do it!" Andou said as he passes the ball to Hayabusa. "Or what plays you use!" Hayabusa said as he tackled Tenma. "Matsukaze!" Sangoku-senpai yelled worridley. "Hayabusa goes deep into Raimon's end of the field!" The commentator said. "Move back the defense line!" Shindou ordered. "Well..uh.." Hamano-san hesitated. "Yeah." Amagi-senpai said. "I don't want to get hurt anymore." Hayami said. "Guys...." Shindou said. "What's happening? The Raimon Eleven make no moves to answer Shindou's commands! Have they gotten scared of Tengawara's rough plays?" The commentator announced.

"You look pathetic, Captain. It's no use being Kami no Takuto if you can't get anybody to move. The only ones resisting Fifth Sector are you three. How are you going to fight against 8 people who aren't on your side and 11 enemies.?" Tsurugi asked. "In that case, I'll stop them by myself if I have to!" Shindou-san said. "What makes you think you can stop my Avatar?" Hayabusa said. "Your...Avatar?" Shindou asked. "Come out, my Avatar! Birdman Falco!" He called then a black aura was coming out from his back and the black aura formed into a humongous bird. It has sharp claws, yellow eyes with blue lining around, and huge wings with some kind of yellow gem? "That's..." Shindou-san said. "An Avatar?" Tenma asked. "W-Whoa, it's an Avatar! An Avatar! Tengawara's Hayabusa brought out an Avatar!"