Tsurugi's Secret

(Y/N's Pov)

I was walking on my way to school and went to the soccer club room. I went in the room but I saw everyone looked depressed including Shindou-san and Sangoku-senpai. "Maybe the others are still worried about what Fifth Sector will do after not following according to the order." I thought. "Good morning!" Tenma and Shinsuke said as they came into the room. "It's a pain. Quit pushing your ideas of soccer onto us." Minamisawa-senpai said. "Minamisawa-san. That match was the first time since I joined Jr. High that I found soccer to be so much fun." Shindou-san said. "I know that. But that's different. Do you think Fifth Sector will keep quiet about us going against their orders? Do you guys not care if the club gets disbanded?" Minamisawa-senpai asked. "Disbanded?" Tenma asked. "There are plenty of schools whose clubs got disbanded for disobeying orders." Kirino-san said. "You didn't even know that?" Kurama-san asked. "It's scary..." Hayami-san said as he put his head on the table. "I want to play with all I've got too... But I'd rather put up with it than not play soccer at all." Kurumada-senpai said. "Not all the matches come with orders anyway... We can't just play seriously in the ones that don't..." Amagi-senpai said in a sad tone. "Shindou, I feel the same as you. But I can understand what the others are saying." Kirino-san said. "All we can do is keep doing what we've been doing." Kurama-san said. "I can't play along with you guys and put my future at risk." Minamisawa-senpai said.

(Endou's Pov)

"Why did you go against the order and win the match?" The chairman asked. "I was only fulfilling my responsibilities as coach." I said. Then the chairman slammed his hands on the desk while getting up from his chair. "By angering Fifth Sector, you've made it very possible for Raimon to get closed down!" The chairman yelled. "Is this the end for us?" The assistance asked. "No. There is one way to recover from this situation. The coach can voluntarily resign." The chairman suggested. "I refuse." I said. "Then, as chairman, I order you to resign." The chairman ordered. "Y-Yes, resign from your position right now!" The assistance said. "Excuse me." I said as I excuse myself. When I left the room I heard a voice. "How are you feeling right now, ex-coach?" Tsurugi asked as he plastered a smirk across his face. Then I grinned at Tsurugi. "Come to practice, Tsurugi." I said as I left.
"Tch." Tsurugi muttered.

(Y/N's P.O.V)

We were at the soccer field, preparing for practice. "For today's training menu..." Shindou-san trailed as he saw the others leave. "Shindou, you've got to understand. We all just want to protect our soccer." Hamano-san said with a sad smile as he leave with the others. "Hamano..." Shindou-san said. "Captain, aren't you going to stop them?" Tenma asked. Shindou-san didn't say a word and he left to evaluate the training menu. "Captain..." "Tenma, we can't disregard how the others are feeling. We were in the same place as them only a few hours ago."

We started practicing, I was stretching myself by doing push ups and reaching my feet with my hands as my back bends forward. Then we saw Tsurugi sliding down towards the field. Everyone's attention turns to Tsurugi as they were expecting something from Fifth Sector. Tsurugi glanced at me then a smirk plastered across his face. I turned my head, pretending that I didn't see him. "Geez, what's his problem?" I thought. Tsurugi went towards Endou-kantoku. "Use me in the next match." Tsurugi said. "You?" Endou-kantoku asked. "Yeah." Tsurugi answered plainly. "It's finally happening! He got ordered to erase Raimon's soccer club!" Hayami-san said as he clutched his head as not wanting to hear anything about Fifth Sector. "He's made his move." Sangoku-senpai said to Shindou-san. "But Endou-kantoku should know that he's a Seed." Shindou-san said. "Okay, you'll play." Endou-kantoku allowed. "Eh?!" Otonashi-sensei said in surprise. "I don't know what you've got up your sleeve, but I'll play the way I want." Tsurugi said. "I don't mind." Endou-kantoku replied. Tsurugi just walked off, then Shindou interrupted. "Wait a minute, kantoku! He's a Seed. It's beyond question that he'll do something to stop us." Shindou-san confronted. "Yeah, maybe." Endou-kantoku said. "They why? Aren't you the one who said we're aiming for a real victory?" Shindou-san asked. "That's why." Endou-kantoku said. "I'm allowing Tsurugi to play because we're aiming for victory." Endou-kantoku said. "I don't understand!" Shindou-San yelled. "By the way, Captain. Just for your information... Your next opponent is Mannouzaka Jr. High, with a score of 1-0. Raimon loses." Tsurugi mentioned as he walked away. "Got that?" Tsurugi asked. "It sounds like he's going to end the match exactly as ordered." Sangoku-senpai said. "Th-Then let's listen to him! If we start obeying again, the club might not get disbanded!" Hayami-san suggested. "I don't know about that. If they keel overlooking our rebellious actions it would be setting a bad example." Kirino-san said. "Then that means we're already..." Hayami-san said. "Raimon's soccer club is already in the trash bin." Minamisawa-senpai said. "That can't be..." Hayamj-san said. "This is wrong!" Tenma yelled. "Tenma!" Shinsuke whispered trying to calm him down. "Getting punished for playing real soccer is wrong! This shouldn't be happening! I'm sure soccer feels the same way!" Tenma yelled. "Isn't all of this your fault in the first place? If you hadn't joined the club, this never would've happened. We all knew from the start that the system now is wrong. But we put up with it because we want to keep playing soccer! Stop trying to steal soccer from us!" Kurama-san yelled. "Steal from you... I just want yo play real soccer..." Tenma got interrupted by Kurama-san. "And look at the result you brought. All of us are getting soccer taken from us... Because of you!" Kurama-san yelled.