The Politician

Time Skip

A few years and months passed since you're dad's funeral and you managed to get over it, although it took a while you still managed it. You missed your dad so much that you would have suicidal thoughts but you were wise into thinking about your mother and friends.
You sighed and went into your room and flopped down on your bed softly crying, until you heard the door creak open. You heard the voice of your mother and the unknown voice of a male. You got off your bed and grabbed the door handle and pulled it.

"Oh (name) I was just about to come in, I want you to meet my new husband, Hiroshi Shin he's a politician in Tokyo" Your mother smiled at your slim frame but you didn't answer you just starred at the raven-haired politician and gulped as he looked down at you and smiled which was kinda creepy since you didn't really know him and something about him seemed off. You backed up by a step as the politician knelt down and held his hand out to you.
"It is a pleasure to meet you (name)" he smiled which only freaked you out more. You gulped as you managed to utter out. "I-i need to be a-alone"
You shut the door on the politician and your mother and dropped to your bed thinking of why that strange man seemed...ghoulish. you didn't say anything but you wanted to know what was this 'Hiroshi's' deal was and why he looked a bit guilty when he looked at your mum.

4 days later

You came out of your room and began walking to the lounge room when you saw your new step dad sitting in a chair reading the newspaper while small tears could be seen through his eyes.
You head tilted as you stood in the doorway watching him.
"Uh, Mr Shin are you alright?" You ask which made him put the newspaper down and wipe his small tears away with his arm and he turned to you.
"I'm fine (name) just had a bad memory" he spoke with tears rolling from his eyes but he kept wiping them away. For some reason you started to feel safe around Mr Shin and you entered the lounge room and sat down next to the politician and handed him a box of tissues.
"Where's mum?" You asked him which made him start crying again but you kept handing the tissues to him.
"Sh-she went to work..." Hiroshi sobbed wiping his tears from his dark green eyes as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders and held you close hugging you. You smiled at him which made his crying expression lighten up a bit.
"You seem nice Hiroshi." You confirmed smiling at him which was enough to