Ghoulish

You started to really like Hiroshi Shin he was just so nice but there was something that confused you why wasn't your mum home and why was Hiroshi always in his room crying. Every time you tried talking to him he would always tell you to go away. Something wasn't right but you were descend to find out. You finally stopped pestering Hiroshi and went into your room and the first thing you saw was a picture of your mum and dad and tears starting rolling from your eyes. You wiped them away and held the photo up.
"Mum where are you?" You sobbed but you tried telling yourself that she was probably on a work function but it was unlike her to not at least give you some heads up on where she was. You sighed again and sat up on your bed looking at the floor.
"Why didn't Hiroshi tell me where she was?" You wondered but your thoughts were cut off when you heard a faint sound coming from the basement. You got off your bed, walked out of your room. The sound was strange but as you got closer to it started to sound like...eating.

You were still for a moment but you shrugged thinking it was probably just a another rat that got inside you walked down the stairs to the basement and opened the door as the munching grew louder.
You flicked your phones light on and what you saw made your heart freeze... a white-haired ghoul was devouring your mother's lifeless body. You were completely frozen as the sight before you but you couldn't move or scream your breathing quickened and the only movement you could do was to drop your phone making it Crack on impact. The white-haired ghoul shot it's head up from the corpse and turn towards you. Scared to death you managed to back up to the wall as the ghoul looked at you dead in the eyes.
"(Name) I'm so so sorry, I didn't want to believe me please" the ghoul cried as tears flooded from the ghouls eyes. That's when you realized that Hiroshi the man who was so polite and nice was thus white-haired creature eating away at your poor mothers decaying flesh.
"Please, I know that you will think of me as a monster but I swear I didn't want-" he didn't have time to finish as your strength came back to you and you made a run for it. You slipped a bit as you ran up the stairs but you managed to make it. You screamed and panicked when you saw 8 long spider-like things come out of Hiroshi's back and tried grabbing you. You dodged as much as possible but he was persist. So you ran into the living room and it wasn't long before Hiroshi was at the living rooms doorway, tears flooded his eyes as he uttered in a crying voice.
"Please (name) I need you, I love you" he cried wiping his eyes and making his spider things go away and he dropped to his knees bawling his eyes out...
"Please forgive me (name) I'll miss you if you run away from me...please don't leave me alone.." he begged looking at you crying. You just starred at him which made you feel sorry for him as he continued to bawl his eyes out.
"I'm lonely in this world, I killed and ate my own wife and my daughter thinks I'm a monster, please don't leave me I need you. You mean so much to me.." he cried which settled it, you didn't care about the consequences so you went up and hugged him which made his tears stop and he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tightly while shedding some tears of guilt and happiness.