Chapter 37

We walked into the Zoo at about 3:15. Andy was being a goof the entire time we were walking through the aquatic animals. He would walk up to the glass and make faces to the animals. We got some of the weirdest looks while we were there. I love him so much.

"Hey babygirl, you wanna see something?" Andy asked me as he turned around to face me.

"The way you've been goofin around today I'm scared to say yes." I laughed.

"You're gonna like this one, I promise." He assured me.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Ok then. Go for it I guess." I told him, and to be completely honest, I'm kind of scared for my life. He's such a nut, so there's no tellin what he's up to.

Well...I didn't have to be scared for my life, but I was a little embarrassed.

He started singing Fallen Angels because he knew it was my favorite song. So let's get this straight here...Andy was singing Fallen Angels to me, in the middle of San Diego Zoo.

"Come on babe. You know you wanna sing it with me."

"Ummmm, no. No I don't."

"Yes you do. You sing with me every time, and you sang with me in the car on the way up here."

"Yeah, but that was just me and you."

"So what, close your eyes and pretend it's just us two." By this time, everyone in the entire zoo was already staring at us, so I thought to hell with it. I'm gonna sing this song with my fiancè.

"Fine. You win. I mean hell, everyone's staring at us anyway. Might as well add my scratchy voice to it."

"You're voice is not scratchy, and good. You should want to sing this with me."

"Oh yeah, why's that?"

"Because you love me."

"Darn it. How'd you figure that out? You weren't supposed to know about that." I laughed.

"Haha. Very funny." He said with a glare.

"When aren't I."

"Almost everyday of your life."

"Shut up."

"Ok, on one condition."

"And what's that?"

"Sing with me."

"Fine. I'll sing with you."

"Good. So do it."

"Do what?"

"SING WITH ME!" He shouted.

"Sing with him!" Someone shouted from the crowd.

"Yeah!" A chorus of people agreed.

"Yeah!" Andy shouted.

"You're a loser, I hope you know that."

"Yeah, you've told me a time or to before."

"Ok. Just making sure you knew."

"Ok, so we've established that I'm a loser. Now sing with me." He said, grabbing my hands and swinging them.

"Ok. What song?"

"You pick."

"Saviour?"

"Perfect. You start."

"I never meant to be the one, who kept you from the dark. But now I know my wounds are sewn, because of who you are..." I started in.

"...I will take this burden on, and become the holy one. But remember I am human, and I'm bound to sing this song..." He sang.

"So hear my voice. Remind you not to bleed. I am here. Saviour will be there, when you are feeling alone. Oh. A saviour, for all that you do. So you live freely without their harm." We sang together.

Cheer exploded from the crowd.

"See, they love you." Andy told me as he took my hand and led me forward.

"No, I think they love you. You're famous...I'm not."

"So what. You still have a beautiful voice."

"Whatever you say Andy." I told him as he led me out the door.

"I'm kind of hungry. What about lunch?" He asked as we got into the car.

"Andy. It's 5 o'clock."

"Fine then. What about dinner?"

"That sounds good. What do you want?"

"I don't know."

"I have an idea. It's something me and Bristol did all the time. When we didn't know where we wanted to eat, we would drive down to a town neither one of us was very familiar to, and we'd stop at the first place we saw."

"Sounds good. Let's go. Neither one if us know this town very well. Let's do that."

"Haha. Ok, but don't tell the guys. This has to be out little secret." I said, giving him a wink.

"Ok."