I get banished

"I can do you one better" Zeus says.
"What might that be" I asked
As I asked that chains appear around my hands and all of camp halfblood gets summoned along with the hunt.
"Percy jackson you have been accused of aiding Gia and kronos as well as planing to overthrow the gods how do you plead" Zeus asked.
"Not guilty I'm being framed you have to believe me!" I yelled.
"We have evidence saying you were a spy for Gia. For this you shall be banished." Zeus said.
"At least hold a vote to see who believes me." I pleaded
"Fine. Who says percy is innocent?" Zeus asks. The hand s that when up were Thalia Nico Will Hestia Hades Apollo Artemis and Hermes. Everyone else said I was guilty.
"I can't believe you guys you all disgust me I can't believe I ever called you friends."I said. Anger present in my voice.
"Goodbye traitor."Zeus said.
With that he blasted me with his master bolt and the last thing I heard was thalia scream my name as I blacked out.
Time skip 5 years
I was being tortured by kronos and his minions. They stab me, shot me, and drive hot metal bars through my body. I screamed in pain as they drive a red hot pole through my stomach and they carved words into my skin. I still remember what happened on Olympus 5 years ago. "Well it looks like it's time for you to leave." kronos said
"Your lying it's just a trick to get me to lower my guard so you can break my spirit." I yelled. I was getting tired of kronos's crap. He always says this.
"I swear on the Styx I'm telling the truth." Kronos said. I heard thunder rumble. I can't believe it he's telling the truth. I'm being rescued from this hell hole.
" The gods are freeing you from Tartarus and they should be here now." right as kronos said that 2 bright flashes appeared before eyes. They grabbed me and flashes away with me. As the light died down I was met by 14 Olympians as well as nico and a beautiful girl named Thalia grace or as I call her my saving grace. Yes I love her so what.
"Percy jackson we are sorry for falsely accusing you." Zeus apologized. Wait Zeus apologised to a demigod. This must be a dream.
"Its okay lord Zeus." I said.
As I said that I was tackled by Thalia and we did something that shocked everyone except Artemis and her hunters. Thalia and I started to make out.
"Percy jackson how dare you cheat on me" Annebitch I mean annebeth screamed.