Meet The Fucked Up Family

"It is not wise to piss of another god" I heard a mysterious voice say. Everyone turned to the furthest corner if the room and saw him. A tall man around 6'5" weighed about 212lbs and he was well built. You could see raw energy rolling off of him in waves. He wore all black and had his face concealed. On his back he had a blade that had an obsidian hand infused with gold. The hilt looked like it was made out of the galaxy and the blade looked as if it had the faces of souls in it. He walked towards the center of the room and when he got into in the light his outfit and his blade changed from black to white and it was as if looking at a supernova (just less likely to melt your eyes and destroy your body)
"WHO DARES DISRUPT THE COUNSEL OF THE GODS!" Zeus thundered. He stood up and drew his master bolt and pointed it at the man before him who, btw, didn't seem phased by it. He just simply grabbed the master bolt and laughed before snapping it in half and molding the energy into a ball of electricity before throwing it at Zeus. Zeus got fucked to say the least.
"I, am Chaos. The creator of everything. I am hear because your world is threatened by war.  My brother has awoken and plans to destroy everything." The man said. When he said that everyone got quiet except for Jake who stood up and yelled
"Let him come. Im the best damn fighter to be live." Chaos just smirked and laughed.
"Kid, you are nothing. You would be flicked and mirked by my brother. You would last .001 seconds against him." Jake was fuming when Chaos said this and he challenged Chaos to a duel to the death. Chaos accepted the challenge and all hell broke loose.
Chaos was just standing there smirking and Jake charged him and withing one swipe of the Chaos blade, Jake's soul was reaped from his body and his body exploded in a ball of black and red light. Or maybe the red was his blood and guts. Chaos looked at me and said
"Perseus Jackson, I require your help. My brother is awakening, as you know, and I need you to help me beat him. Yes while he is a primordial, he is nothing compared to me and my champion." He looked at me as he said champion and I just stood there looking stupid until I accepted his invite. He stuck his hand out and I felt myself get absorbed by a ball of white, blue, black, and red light and it felt warm then it felt as if my skin was getting seared off and I was being turned inside out. Then everything went back.