one

Taehyung's POV

I finished college about a week ago and my father's already insisting that I work at his company. Although it has always been my plan to work under him once I graduated from college, this is too soon. I've never worked a day in my life and now I'm gonna have to work for one of the biggest companies in the country, and on top of that, my father is the CEO.

It's bad enough having to deal with his strict rules at home but soon it'll be at work too...God help me.

On the bright side, at least I won't have to start from the bottom and work my way up. I'll get to boss people around for once.

Actually, working for my dad might not necessarily be a bad thing.

Jungkook's POV

On my last semester at university I had applied to a number of companies, in hopes that one would get back to me. Now that I've finally graduated, work is the only thing on my mind.

Whoever said 'persistence is key' is a genius because I kept on applying for a number of roles at a major company and I guess since my name came up a bunch of times that I GOT AN INTERVIEW!

Although I may have to be someone's secretary, I don't really care! I've landed myself a job at one of Korea's top 3 companies within  my first WEEK of leaving college and I find that a pretty great accomplishment if I do say so myself.

----------

A/N: This is my first time ever writing a fanfic so bare with me please :)