~<6>~

The time to test her skills had come. BTS' first fan meeting since (Y/N) had joined had finally come. They were having a meeting at a park near a store named "Cordapia's Selection of the Musics". (Yes that is what I am calling this music shop that will be EXTREMELY relevant later)
The boys were to have their makeup done before they left BigHit. BTS and (Y/N) made their way to the makeup room. (Y/N) had never seen so much high quality equipment. She stood there and took inventory of what she had at her disposal.
There were several cans of hairspray, several tubes of dye, several tubes of BB cream, and several shades of lipstick, all of which were either nude or a light shade of pink. This was perfect because her specialty was natural makeup. They were going to go in order of oldest to youngest. First up was Jin.
The Eomma sat down and happily greeted the girl.
"Anyeong, (Y/N)-ah!", she hummed in reply. His breathe smelled of fruit and chicken.
"Oppa", she called out quietly. "What did you eat?"
"Oh, I just filmed an Eat Jin!", he exclaimed happily. "Today I had fruit flavored chicken. You should try some! Jungkook tried and he said it was Daebak as well!"(Y/N) blushed at the mention of his name. "Yah, gwenchanha?", Jin asked worriedly. "You're checks are red."
"Aniya!", she said quickly. "I'm ok."
(Y/N) quickly finished Jin's makeup and hair and turned him around to face the mirror.
"Daebak!", he exclaimed touching his face in awe.
"Yah! I didn't put the finishing powder!", she said frantically.
"Ah, mian." She dusted his face with the finishing powder and then called for Yoongi.
After finishing Yoongi, Joonie, Hobi, Jimin, and Tae's makeup, (Y/N) hesitantly called for Jungkook.
5 minutes before Jungkook's turn
"Daebak!", the 5 boys exclaimed admiring themselves in the mirror.
"I mean I know I'm already handsome without makeup.", Jin stated proudly, earning some 'are you fucking kidding me' glares from the other's. "But I look even more handsome!"
"She touched my face!", Tae sighed happily, touch his face with his eyes closed. "Her hands are so soft!"
"Yah! ByunTAE!", Jimin yelled, putting emphasis on Tae, while kicking his butt.
"She has major jams.", Namjoon said in approval. "Unlike some people here."
"Yah!! Hyung!!", Jimin pouted. J-hope was playing with a hair drying singing random girl group songs to himself in the mirror. And Suga was well... With his girlfriend, the neck pillow, sleeping. Jungkook was playing piano tiles, waiting for his turn.
"Jungkook-oppa!", (Y/N) called, well more whispered yelled. Jungkook blushed at the word 'oppa'. He made his way over to the chair and took a seat.
"A-anyeong.", she greeted quietly.
"Anyeong.", he replied with a small smile. She started by putting BB cream on his face with her hands.
'His jaw is so chiseled!', she thought to herself.
'Her hands really are soft.', he thought to himself.
It was awkwardly quiet, unlike the other boys who either talked excessively or were visited by other members who talked excessively.
"Oppa...", she said quietly, breaking the silence.
"N-ne?", he replied a bit startled by her sudden break of the silence.
"Jin-Oppa said that you tried some fruit chicken.", she said quietly. "Was it good?"
"Ne!", he gained a little confidence. "It was daebak!"
"I'll have to try it sometime." She whispered to herself. A more comfortable silence filled the air this time.
"If you want...", Jungkook started with a little more confidence after finding out she didn't mind talking to him. "... We... I could take you there."

She was just a little overwhelmed.

Thanks for reading!

Rei❤️