~<15>~

Ayo wassup (it's G-Dragon)

They waited together in the line for the chicken. Despite their mutual feelings, things still felt awkward between them. They stood silently. (Y/N) was slightly swaying, her arms moving with her. Her hand brushed against Jungkook's.

She immediately retracted her hands and kept them behind her back. Her face flushed a light pink.

Jungkook noticed this at smiled at how cute she was. He worked up the courage to tap her shoulder and put his hand out. She looked at him confused, but after realizing what he was silently asking, she looked away shyly. Her hand slowly came out from behind her back. She reached for his hand slowly, much too slow for his liking. He met her half way and interlaced their fingers, bringing their hands back down.

She smiled shyly, looking at the ground. He chuckled and scooted a little closer to her. The line moved slowly, but they didn't mind. His eyes were glued on her and her eyes wandered.

He loved how she was shy, but could also speak her mind randomly, breaking character. It somehow made him feel more.... Confident and daring.
Never would he have ever had the guts to ask a girl out and ask to hold her hand. Before (Y/N) at least.

They made it to the front of the line and ordered the assorted basket of fruit flavored chicken to go.

Hand in hand they walked to the park talking about random things they saw along the way.
"OH my god! Look at that!", Jungkook said while pointing at a silver man, with the bag of chicken in his hands. The silver man moved robotically to a woman who was watching him and tipped his hat with chivalry.
"Woah! He's good!", (Y/N) replied in awe.  They continued walking, looking for a private place today their chicken.

They settled for a spot under a tree by a pond that was surrounded my bushes. The park was huge, so there was no one else around the pond. They sat down in the grass and pulled out the chicken.
The walk was short so the chicken still emitted it's aroma.
"Ah... It smells so delicious!", Jungkook exclaimed happily. He finally took off his mask and muttered a thank you before breaking his chopsticks apart and putting  a piece of chicken and shoving in his mouth. He sighed happily and then glanced over at (Y/N) who was smiling at his childishness. He took a another piece of chicken and held it up to her mouth. She shyly opened her mouth and took the piece of chicken. Her eyes lit up as she chewed.
"MMMM.... It tastes good!", she said happily. She broke apart her own chopsticks and picked up the rice containers. She handed one to Jungkook and opened her own. They ate happily until all the chicken and rice was gone.
"Daebak!", he said with a chuckle as he watched her finish the last piece of chicken. She tilted her head in confusion. "I just.... I've never seen any girl eat that much. It's kind of..... Refreshing."
She blushed and looked away as she swallowed the chicken. He chuckled at her cuteness while putting his mask on. He put the empty chicken box back in the bag and stood up. His hand extended out to (Y/N).
"Kaja (let's go)"

They walked back in the direction of BigHit.
"So, on the way here, I saw this music shop.", he started, letting go of her hand to face her while walking backwards. "You wanna check it out?"
She nodded.
"I've been there before! They have a lot of instruments.!", she replied.
"Come on!"
Jungkook turned around and walked a little faster. He walked across the street without looking.
"Oppa!!"
Jungkook turned his head and saw a car headed his way. His eyes widened in surprise, but then shut preparing for the impact.

But

It never came

He opened his eyes and found himself on the ground...

Unharmed

(Y/N)?

His heart stopped beating for just a second.

Sorry for not updating sooner, but I was contemplating whether or not I should put this last part in this chapter or in its own chapter.

So here it is

I'm pretty sure you all know what's going to happen

Thanks for reading! Love you all!!

Rei❤️
레👶🏻👌🏻