Chapter_6 Living With him

ASHA'S POV

The next day after moving in with Kade, i woke up very early, after all he didn't want to see me, so i woke up at 6:00 am, went down to the kitchen and began looking for supplies to make breakfast, while i was still checking around, the chef comes in and almost has a heart attack. He looks positively apoplectic!

"Sir, you must let me cook, i'll make for you anything you want, you are Mr Cormick's mate, you should not be doing this" he says

I frowned at him and said,
"Call me Asha, and i will be making my own breakfast from today, just dont tell Kade, okay?". I tell him

He agrees and leaves.I made some pancakes and sausages and toast, i made extra, though i did not want to accept it, i knew in my heart that the extra was for my mate, cooking some thing for him made me happy, so i kept his breakfast in the microwave.

I went upstairs to my room, showered, and left for work. I arrived early for work and found Mia already there. She immediately came to me,
"Morning early bird, why are you here so early? Didnt you spend the entire night with your sexy mate?" She playfully asks

I just rolled my eyes at her,
"You know nothing of the sort happened, we don't have that sort of relationship" I reply

"Kade is really so stupid not to realise that your a jewel" she says.

"That he is" i replied. She left and I continued with my work. I was compiling the final sketches for our new client. They were coming around to view them. I hope they like them.

KADE'S POV

In the morning, i woke up starving and hurried to the kitchen, i could smell some delicious breakfast in the micro wave.

While eating, i noticed a difference, it tasted so nice and homey and wondered why. Usually my chef didnt put my food in the micro wave.

As i was getting ready, i noticed that Asha was nowhere around, i wondered where he was, was he still sleeeping? So i called Tasha the live in maid and asked her,

"Have you seen Asha? I ask

"He left already, very early "she replies"

"Uhhh...okay " i reply

I wondered why he left so early, does he detest me? But he couldnt,right? He is my mate. He is supposed to love me.

Then my inner wolf said,
"Love you? You rejected our mate you idiot, so if he hates you, good for you! ".

" Hey, you vengeful wolf, i didnt ask for a mate, our life was already perfect "i sent it a thought".

"You better win him over, you might regret ignoring him.

ASHA'S POV

For a full month our life went on like this, i would wake up early, prepare breakfast for us and go off to work, then come back in the evening, Kade and i rarely spoke, i was heart broken, i could not imagine my life would turn out like this, living like a stranger with my mate. It hurt me so much because kade and I had to pretend everything was fine.

We hadnt even gone on dates yet or met with each others parents! I kept lying to my parents that we would come. I was tired of this pretending shit and I didnt think i could take anymore.

Kade just spend his time hanging out with his rich and famous friends and attending parties. I felt so left out.

KADE'S POV

After a month of living together with my mate, the distance between us was so much. I rarely saw or spoke to him. I didn't know what to do. So i occupied myself with parties and friends.

Tonight i was meeting Silvana  and a few friends at some high class bar. At the bar, Silvana  asked me,

"k, how is life with Asha, any change?" She inquires

Silvana  knew everything about us and when she found out i had a mate, she broke it off with me and we remained friends. She was pissed at me for refusing to have a relationship with my mate. She even yelled at me!

When Austin one of my friends heard what silvana was saying to me, he said,

"K, you might not know this but every time you push away or reject your mate, the love they are supposed to have for you slowly dies and it might be too late. I don't want you to turn out like me and Sienna , i almost lost her, it was almost too late for me make things right. I felt our bond break and the pain i felt plus the loneliness almost drove me mad. " he says

That's when i realized i could not feel the bond as strongly as before. I could hardly believe it! It was happening to me, now my mate was going to hate me and our bond would break, i didn't want that!

How could i treat my own mate like that, i was being stupid.

"i have to fix this i said to Austin, Sienna  and silvana but she was so drunk so i had to carry her out with me, so i decided to take her to my place.

After reaching my room, she threw up on me and I had to strip down to my boxers and clean her up. After all that, i was so exhausted, i didn't change into other clothes and Just fell asleep besides her.