Dates Part 1(Asha's Pov)

Some chapters were missing,i have no idea why,but they are all there now,you can read them now...sorry everyone.

After our mating night,i thought i would die of blushing,my color was officially red.Kade couldnt stop teasing and making fun of me,he kept saying things like ,"wow,my bed monster,damn,babe,i didnt know  you were a beast in bed!"

On my way to work,i got bombarded by reporters,i couldnt even get to my car,they were everywere,shouting,"is it true that you and Asha mated? In the forest?,'can we see your engagement ring?,'is it true that you already started the process of having a child?'
I just shook my head and ran back into our mated home.I got my phone and dialed Asha,
'Hello?
'Yes,babe'he replied
'Babe,come get me please,i can't go to work,the reporters have swarmed everywere,fuck,one is even scaling the  wall' i said
'What? Just hold on baby,am coming' he replied
"Ok,i squeaked'

I kept pacing around waiting for Kade,suddenly,the whole place was calm,i peeked out the window and i saw kade with bodyguards,coming towards the house,i ran like an eager bride and hugged him. He gathered me to his chest and rubbed my back.

He turned to the reporters and growled at them,they all bowed their heads,after all he was an alpha. "Don't ever swarm my mate like that ever again,i know you want information,we'll give an interview later,now leave our mated home!" He roared,
They all scrambled to obey and left.I sagged in his arms and he lifted my face up and kissed me.i eagerly kissed him back.
"Am so sorry babe,how are you feeling?"
"Am fine,and its not your fault,lets go inside"i said

We went inside and we both decided to spend the rest of the day home and go for a dinner date in the evening.i was so excited,our first dinner date.

Later,in the evening,we were dressed to go,Kade wore dark jeans with a blue v-neck and i wore white jeans with a red v-neck,('shut up,we are in love and we want to match each other,we even had the exact same engagement rings...

At the door,Kade couldnt stop kissing me,i had to push him away when he grabbed my ass.He actually pouted,how cute!

We drove to an expensive uptown restaurant.I was so amazed,the restaurant could revolve and slowly gave you the view of the whole city. As soon as we reached,ofcourse the paparazzi was there,(cue eye roll) bt this time they respectfully kept their distance and asked politely,Kade was holding my hand,..........'you guys look great,are you on date?'
'Yes,we are' kade replied and we walked in.
Inside,i was so amazed,it was too breathtaking,chandeliers,amazing lights,great view,it was too surreal.
Kade put his hand around my waist and put his neck on my shoulder,'do you like it?'he asked
I leaned back into him and said,
"yes,alpha,i love it"' i said then winked at him.
I subtly grinded my ass into his crotch and then left him there. He hurried after me and grabbed a seat,he was so fucking turned on,i could smell his arousal,as he sat down,i winked at him and he said,
"Holy shit,did you just seduce me?"
I blinked innocently at him and said," who seduced you? Me??? No way"
He just kept opening his mouth and said nothing,guess i seduced him speechless.
Our waiter came and we ordered,during dinner,he just kept smirking weirdly at me,i wondered what was up.

The waiter got up to bring our dessert and then i felt something moving up my leg,it trailed slowly and all this while,i was slowly getting turned on,then i felt it reaching my crotch and put my hand to stop Kade's leg but the waiter came and i was helpless.
I wanted to scream and moan but i couln't,we were in public,i looked at Kade pleading,but he just mouthed back,
"Payback"  i was becoming hard to hold out,my phone vibrated with a message,
"It said," meet at me at the bathroom in five,......Kade"
Then Kade stood up and went into the bathroom,i used those five minutes to relax and then followed him,i opened the door and someone grabbed me from behind,i turned and saw Kade,eyes lust filled,he growled at me
"Come here" i went closer to him and he pinned me on the wall,
"Am going to teach you a lesson babe" he whispered
"Okay" i replied
Within minutes,my shirt was open and kade was kissing me so hard,i just kept moaning,he moved his hands down my chest and rubbed my nipples,i held onto him and kept touching his back,grabbing onto him,he touched me and i almost lost it,
"Please,just do it" i pleaded
He turned me around and within seconds,we were pants down, kade strectched me while he continued kissing me,when i was ready,he thrust into me and boy was it good? Yes it was. I couldn't stop shivering from the pleasure. He gives it to me so good(sigh).

Minutes later,we walk out of the bathroom and i can't believe we did it in a public place! Kade is so horny,he can't keep his hands off me,he claims its his wolf which is excited and lustful...