Chapter 24

OMG SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I know I had that phase where I didn't want to update anymore. but all of your comments made me really happy :D I hadn't realized how much people cared about this book until now. So again thank you all SO MUCH!

Blue's pov

Something seems...off about Dakota. It might just be because she is nervous about Delta. I mean, who wouldn't? She attacked her for no reason! I walked over to Dakota and stood by her side. She didn't seem to notice how close we were. Charlie and Echo were talking and Delta was looking at me with a cold face. Dakota was staring over at the door to the cage.

'Well...hmm....what can I say that will make things less weird?'

"So Dakota what was your other cage like?" Wow that's all I could come up with!?

Dakota quickly turned her head around to face me, but I don't think she realized that I was so close to her because, when she turned her head our noses touched (A/N: when their noses touched it's like a kiss.) and we didn't move. If dinosaurs could blush, I think that's what the humans call it, then she would be so red right now! I would be to though. My eyes widened as our noses were touching. I think it was out of pure shock at what was happening, that she didn't have the muscles to move, and neither did I.

"GET A CAVE!" Charlie yelled at the two of us, and that's when Dakota turned away. She stared at the ground and scooted a tad away from me.

"I'm so so so sorry Blue! I didn't know you were that close to me!" She said while still looking at the ground.

"Yeah I doubt that!" Delta said as she stared at Dakota. I on the other hand was speechless. I just stared at Dakota. When I realized that Delta pinned Dakota to the ground I snapped out of my trance and  tackled Delta. I didn't want to hurt her or anything, but she has no right to keep attacking Dakota like that.

"Delta what are you doing!" I yelled barring my teeth at her.

"Keeping her away from you!" Why? She isn't the alpha. If anything I am the one who is supposed to be protecting everyone else.

"Well knock it off! You didn't have to do that! She did nothing wrong it was my fault!" I got off of Delta and then looked at Dakota who was still sitting on the floor looking at me. Now that I think about it. She really does act like a human. I don't think she has spent any time what so ever with another dinosaur at that.

"Are you alright?" I asked walking back over to her. She stared up at me and didn't make a sound.

"Y-yeah...i'm-i'm fine." She said as she stood back up. "I am really sorry for what happened before, I didn't know you were that close to me, and you surprised me when you started talking to me, I was just-"

(READ!: Sorry if some characters seem....out of character...I really wouldn't know how Blue acts because she [or in this case he] is a rapter and nobody knows what goes through raptors heads lol)

"You don't need to apologize. If anything it was mostly my fault. So, I apologize for scaring you, and making you uncomfortable with my closeness. And finally sorry for the nosing."

Dakota's pov

"You don't need to apologize. If anything it was mostly my fault. So, I apologize for scaring you, and making you uncomfortable with my closeness. And finally sorry for the nosing."  Wow. I got up off the ground and looked at everyone else. They were all staring at me with smiles on their faces. And then Blue is looking at me.

'What do I say? I know raptors aren't humans so what if I say or do something wrong?'

Just then I realized Owen and Barry watching us. They must have heard all the commotion. I looked back at Blue who was still staring at me.

"I accept your apology, but I really think I should apologize too." I didn't want to seem like I didn't care about anything that just happened. But I wonder what "nosing" means. I am guessing it is like a kiss maybe?

"You really don't need to. Besides you kind of already did. Just relax a little. Besides it's feeding time. The humans are going to let lose a few pigs or so." Well I guess these are all really nice raptors. I smiled and looked at the others. They all smiled and ran off into the woods.

"Come on. I'll show you the ropes." Blue said as he walked back up next to me, paused, and then walked forward still looking at me.

Dalta's pov

Damn that girl...she is going to get in the way of me and Blue! Hey maybe if I set up and accident she will be in the way, and then everything will be fine! I can't just kill her with my own claws because Blue will know I did it, and then he will never like me. He might even kick me out of the pack! But that's not going to stop me from getting revenge on Dakota.

(y/n) pov (indominus rex)

Food... they look kind of tasty. What is this? Oh humans are inside. I wonder if they are looking for me? Well they aren't going to get me! I know I'll scare them! I'll attack those dinosaurs and then attack the humans. Ha! This way they wont be able to tell the others where I am.

3rd person pov

The I-rex started chasing some of the other dinosaurs. Once she killed one by snapping its neck. Zach and Gray were trying to get a hold of Zach's phone as it rang.

"Zach...look!" Gray said as he pulled on Zach's shirt. Zach looked over and saw the I-Rex Staring right at them.

I hope you liked this chapter! I hope I get a lot of good in tell! I DO LOVE CRITICISM! but not the bad kind. Well it could be something I could improve on lol :D