Chapter 5 - Tree Climbing Exercise, Hot Springs, Peeping Jiraiya

I do NOT own Naruto. It is owned by Masashi Kimimoto. I only own Heiwa Uzumaki-Uchiha, which is an OC of mine. Thank you!

~Timeskips, POV changes, etc.~

"Talking."

Thoughts.

'Tailed beasts talking to their Jinchuuriki , or other Jinchuuriki, in the mindscape.'

'If just one word is this way, then it's a quote-em-quote word'

'Jinchuuriki talking to their tailed beasts ,or other Jinchuuriki, in the mindscape.'

"Tailed beasts talking outside of the mindscape, or talking through their Jinchuuriki."

"Other Jinchuuriki talking in the mindscape."

(Quick A/N made while I was writing)

"Jinchuuriki talking with their tailed beast's voice mixed with theirs."

Tailed beasts'/demon's thoughts

----------------------------

~Sasuke's POV~

I looked to Heiwa as she sighed yet again. She obviously wasn't looking forward to what the group had suggested.

"Oh come on Heiwa-gaki!" Roshi exclaimed. "It'll be fine! Just loosen up a bit."

Heiwa simply rolled her eyes. We were going to a hot springs in the village just ahead of us. Of course, the hot springs wasn't going to be as good and relaxing as Konoha's, but it'd be fine. I really didn't want to go either.

"It a waste of time." Naruto and I said in sync, crossing our arms.

"Just argue that we shouldn't Heiwa-nee!" Menma moaned.

"I wish I could, but when all of these guys make up their minds, there's no stopping them." Heiwa sighed, gesturing to Roshi, Han, and Killer B. "Although, I'll be able to train you guys."

"Yeah!" Menma cheered. "I'm still working on the walking on water technique."

"I'm just worried about a certain perverted sage." my red-headed cousin muttered.

"Oh." Naruto stated flatly. "Him."

"I'll beat him into the ground for you." Yugito said, punching her hand with her fist.

"Thanks Yugito." Heiwa chuckled. "I'm just worried that he'll try to get us back."

"Like I'd ever go back to that hell!" Naruto exclaimed immediately.

"Like I'd ever let them take you." she said, rubbing the blonde's spikes.

The rest of the trip was in silence. Heiwa was giving off a dark aura, warning everybody away from her. When we got there, Heiwa took Naruto, Menma, and I over to the forest next to the village.

"Walk up the tree." she told us.

"How?" I asked.

"Simple." Heiwa responded, then walked up the tree, only using her feet. "Channel chakra into your feet, then walk up the tree. With too little, you'll fall off. With too much, the tree will break and push you off. When you have it correct, we'll move on to the next step."

"You'll stay and watch, right?" Menma asked.

"Perhaps." she replied. "Depends on how quickly you get it. Start!"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before channeling chakra to my feet. I leveled it out so that the chakra was spread evenly throughout my feet. Then, I opened my eyes and started walking up the tree. Menma and Naruto were at the same spot as me, only on their trees.

"Good!" Heiwa congratulated.

"Hn." I said, then started to pick up the pace. Before I knew it, we were running up the trees.

"I don't expect any less from my favorite cousins." the red-head smiled.

"Thanks 'cuz." Naruto responded once we got back down.

Heiwa jumped off of the tree branch she was on, landing on her hands, facing away from us, before bending her back backwards. She planted her feet on the ground, and was on all fours with her front side facing the sky, her back towards the ground, for a second, then lifted her upper-body up so that she was standing upright.

"That's plenty for today." she sighed. "Go to the hot springs, freshen up, relax."

The three of us nodded then went to the hot springs, Heiwa behind us. We went into the males' side and got undressed, wrapping a towel around our waist. I went in and sat down, then leaned back.

~Heiwa's POV~

Ugh. I thought. Jiraiya is here. Fantastic...

I undressed and wrapped a towel around my torso. I took one katana in with me, knowing I'd have to hospitalize the old pervert. He still wouldn't stop his antics though. Poor Naruto. He'll have to witness me beat the life out of some one again.

I sighed as I got into the water. I had my arms crossed, my katana behind me. I was tense and ready to strike if I sensed the peeping tom. I felt some one tug my arm. I looked and saw Hinata, who was wearing her towel the way I was wearing mine.

"Hey Hinata." I greeted. "What's up?"

"Nothing much." she said as she got in. "I was just wondering, since you know gentle fist from your grandfather, could you teach it to me?"

"Sure Hinata." I replied. "Do you wanna start after we get out of the springs and on the road again?"

"Hai!" the ex-Hyuuga heir exclaimed. "Thank you Heiwa-nee!"

~Naruto's POV~

I heard Hinata faintly thank Heiwa for something. The white haired person, whom I assumed was the pervert Heiwa talked about, perked up. He peered through a small whole, only to get a hard, aggressive, solid punch from the other side. The man flew into the other side of the bath. Sasuke and I were instantly up, the kunai we had sitting by the spring-bath-thing in our hands.

"H-Heiwa-gaki..." the male stuttered, putting his hands up in a reassuring measure. "I-I wasn't trying to peep. I swear!"

"Jiraiya..." Heiwa let out. "You're dead."

There was a dark aura surrounding her and her usually red-black-tipped hair had turned blood-red, the black becoming what it looked like when blood dropped. Her onyx eyes turned a dark red-blue shade.

"H-Heiwa!" Jiraiya exclaimed, but it was too late.

Heiwa stalked over to the old pervert, half-ignoring that most of the guys there were checking her out. I could tell she built up chakra in her fist, then threw it into Jiraiya's stomach, causing him to go flying through the wall.

"Naruto." she hissed, causing chills to go down my spine. "Katana, now."

I nodded then fetched her katana for her, trying to ignore my crush, who had half-fainted. I ran back and put her katana in her hand. I quickly dashed into the dressing area, dried myself off and got into the clothes I had before. I blocked out the occasional cry of pain. Heiwa told me that she was done through our telepathic link.

When she came out, there were faint blood stains on her face and exposed arm. Her clothes were the ones that she was wearing before. We started back out on the journey once everybody regrouped outside of the hot springs.

"That was one heck of a hot springs adventure." I chuckled, getting 'hn's of agreement.