Him.

Here I go..

Caleb and I are a couple.. Since 03-26-2016 his smile is the cutest fucking thing in the whole world.
He's my happiness, my protection, my heart, my soul, my soulmate and my other half.
His eyes and heart make me fall more and more in love with him each day.
He's got the cutest giggle that only I'm allowed to hear.
His heart is so warm and kind.
His smile is so gentle.

I don't want hate because he's my world and I don't care what you think about me. I love Caleb with all my heart and without him I'll be nothing but sadness. He's my knight in shining armour. The reason I smile, laugh and is happy. He's got the kindest heart, the gentle smile, the warmest body heat. His cuddles are my favourite and his kisses still linger every time we kiss. He's got such a beautiful protective side so I'd be careful if I were you.

Caleb, baby,
I love you with every inch of my body, every bone in my body and to infinity and beyond. You truly are the light in the darkest days. I want you to know if you're down and upset, I'm always going to be here, every step of the way, I promise. You're smile, laugh, heart, body heat and caring side is my favourite thing ill ever see in my lifetime. I want to spend a lifetime with you and I wouldn't change one thing about you I know it sounds crazy but I kept thinking "what if I'm with him and we end up forever?" And I smiled at the thought because now we're together and we're happy. You truly are the love of my life. I want you to know, I will protect you, love you and carry you through the ups and downs of our relationship. I love you so much baby and I can't wait to have a future with you.

AllDemPeople -Caleb-