Chapter One (Travis's POV)

"Yo, Vi!" A voice called out as I stepped out of the car. I looked up to see my buddy Ricky standing against the alley's brick wall. "Hey man, you got the stuff?" I ask nonchalantly, referring, of course, to the various pain and sleeping meds he gets me every week. "You know I do, bro," he responds as we make the handoff. I give him 5 bucks for 10 of each. He, in turn, uses the money to buy himself crack and pot from his cousin. "Trav, will you please hurry up? We're gonna be late!" I stuff the meds in my pocket and turn toward my brother just as he was getting out of the car. "Trey get back in the fucking car!" I hiss, hoping Ricky doesn't turn around and see. "The fuck is this?!?" I cringe and silently curse to myself. "You settin' me up, Vi? Or is this just your lil boyfriend?" I let out a breath of relief, glad he's too stupid to see how Trevor and I look almost exactly the same. "Boyfriend???" Oh, shit. Trey's pissed. "I'll have you know, you... you... gorilla that Travis and I are brothers!!! If you would use your tiny little brain and payed attention you'd notice!!!" Ricky looks from me to Trevor and back to me and starts laughing. "Oh my god, Vi, TREVOR BAILY is your brother?!? HA! Wait till I tell the guys!!!" Great... I'm never gonna hear the end of it... thanks, Trevor....