Chapter 3 (Trevor's POV)

As soon as I walk into the cafeteria for lunch, I hear cheering and shouting. I look around cause I know there's a fight. What I see shocks me. My brother is on top of this big dude, punching and scratching and trying to stab him with a fork. "TRAV!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?" I scream at him. He's gonna get himself expelled!!! "Stay out of this, Trey! This is your fault anyway!!!" "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN IT'S MY FAULT?!? YOU'RE TRYING TO MURDER SOMEONE!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. People suddenly go silent as he gets off the dude and walks over to me. "I wish we were never brothers..." "Trav, you don't-" "Yes! I do mean it, Trey! You caused this fight! You caused me being mocked by every teacher in the school!!!" He shouts. All of a sudden, I snap. I lunge at him and punch him in the mouth. About 30 seconds later, we're both rolling around on the floor, punching and yelling at each other. "I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!!" he yells as he stabs me in the arm with a fork. The crowd stops cheering us on and goes silent. My body freezes as it tries to comprehend the pain. I black out, and the next thing I know, I'm being wheeled out of the school in an ambulance. 'Trav... What the hell have you done dude...' I think. I know this won't be anything good...