Answers!!

I wanted to apologize for how long this took me to be put up! I'm so sorry loves, I've been a bit busy and I'm really really sorry!!! Anyway here are the answers to your questions yay!!! ❤️❤️❤️☺️☺️

@craziestfangirl98 asks

Q. The author (me) How do you get such and interesting plot?
A. Well honestly, I love bdsm books (kinky af *giggles*) and this is the first ziam book I've ever made, so I wanted it to be really special! So I took two of my favorite things and put them together, obviously I have great friends that help me when I need and Google defiantly comes in handy, but I just really love writing even if I'm not that good at it! Hope that answered your question babe!!

Q. Zaynie why didn't you ever try and be like this in the beginning? And do you like Liam?

A. Oh lovely question! *giggles* well I've always felt I've had to put up this front, to hide who I really was, I used to get bullied for being smaller then everyone else in elementary school, so when I got to highschool I reinvented myself and it kind of took of from there, but after awhile it became tiring hiding my true self and if Liam didn't like me for who I truly am then what's the point? And to answer your second question I reallllyyy like Liam *blushes*

Q. Mrs. Bea, what are your intentions towards Liam..and why do you like to ruin things for my dear baby Zayn?

A. Well dear if I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise *cackles*

Q. Zayn can you teach me how to be damn adorable and cute?

A. Well I um..I didn't realize I was adorable..um but anyway just be yourself! I bet your realllyyyy cute! And maybe throw in a giggle here and there!

mimidances12 asks

Q. What made you come up with the idea of this story?

A. Well babe to be honey there was this really great Larry book that I read called Labels Lie, and it's bdsm and studentxteacher and it's a fantastic book, I forget who the author is but y'all should look it up because it has and A+ rating from me! And the book was so well written that I wanted to write a bdsm book too!! So yeah!!

Q. What made you do ziam, do you ship ziam?

A. Well I've never done a ziam book before this one, and honestly I didn't know it would get so popular I thank you all for reading this and appreciate you all so very much! I've kinda always wanted to do ziam but never have because Narry is typically my go to ship, so I basically said screw it and out came ziam so yeah that's why I did ziam. I do ship ziam yes BTW ZAYN IS A POWER BOTTOM IN ZIAM, HE TOPS IM ZARRY HE TOPS IN ZIALL AND HE BOTTOMS IN ZOUIS SORRY NOT SORRY!!!

Q. What made you do bottom Zayn instead of top Zayn?

A. I have specific tops and bottoms in every ship I have, in ziam I specially see him as the bottom but in other things he tops, just like Liam in most cases I see Liam as the bottom except for this specific ship, it all just depends who's partnered with who

@halfsceneandproud asks

Q. Mrs. Bea, why are you trying to Liam and zaynies relationship?

A. Now if I told you that dear, there wouldn't be any drama left for me.

@ZiamJMayne asks

Q. Liam what do you love most about Zayn?

A. Well love not to be chessey or cliche but, my answer is everything I love everything about Zayn and there's not one thing I would change.

Q. Zayn, if you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? (See what I did there *knee slap*)

A. *giggles* your funny! If I could live anywhere it's defiantly be in Liam's arms.

@marcelstyles1026 asks

Q. Mrs. Bea hoe you trying to get kicked? And Zayn why are you soo cute?and let's go to the mall so we can get matching outfits!

A. Mrs. Bea *coughs* *blows on microphone* no comments.

I am not cuteeee! I'd love to get matching outfits with you! *giggles*

@sillyhazzaa asks

Q. Liam, how badly did you want Zaynie and for long?

A. I wanted Zayn so bad I though about him everyday, everything we could do together everything I could do to him, I've wanted him as soon as I stepped into my classroom and called attendance, when a tattooed Greek goddess with a leather jacket mumbled out a gruff "here" as soon as I called his name.

Q. Is there a reason you call Zayn BabyGirl, and not babyboy? Or is it just natural to your

A. I knew as soon as I saw Zayn he was fragile, he was more feminine then manly his sharp cheek bones and long beautiful eyelashes, it really just came natural to me, of course if Zayn has a problem with it I would never call him it.

Bella (OOH yays a question for me!)

Q. How tf did you write this so beautifully and how and how did you develop the characters. Love you and this book.

A. Well babe I have no idea how I wrote Thai so beautifully?? I don't even think I'm that good of an author!! But thank you so much for thinking I am!!

Well devolving the characters wasn't so difficult, I just figured out what ship I wanted to do and it went on from there. In ziam I see Zayn as the bottom (obviously) and Liam as the big strong dominant and I'm not saying Lima can't be sub because he'll yeah in other ships he can be but that's just my point of view and once ziam was here, I had I throw in the other boys! And of course to write a book you need other characters so I just came up with ones from my imagination!!!

--

And that was the last question! I hope you all enjoyed and I'll make sure to update soon I promise!! Love you honeybees don't be afraid to comment or vote or anything ❤️🍑☺️☺️

P.s sorry for any mistakes this is unedited!

-Bella