CB: Lollipop

Pairing: ChanBaek
Genre: Fluff, [rated M for the curses]
(Double Drabble or Drouble)

---

Chanyeol hates sweets, same as relationships, he never confessed to anyone and he thinks falling inlove is just a crap, But all of this changed because of a boy named byun baekhyun who likes eating lollipop.

He fell for the boy, the first time he met him. He thinks, baekhyun is beautiful. He has a pretty pair of eyes, red sexy hair and pink lips which cause his member to twitch.

Sometimes he's curious about baekhyun's lips, What does it taste like? He really really want to know..

He need to answer this so he confessed for the first time, his friends are so shocked, jaw dropped while watching chanyeol walk towards to baekhyun who's enjoying sucking his strawberry flavored lollipop.

"I like you!" Chanyeol shouted infront of everyone, not minding them.. Baekhyun blinked twice before he finally realized what chanyeol said. He pulled out the lollipop inside his mouth, and went closer to the giant , he looked up and stared at him..

"Guess what mr. Park? I like you too.." He smiled then put baekhyun's lollipop inside his mouth..

'Sweet'

Now he knows and that time he finally appreciates the taste of sweetness and his lips through baekhyun's lollipop..

----