Helloooooooo other brother!

Emily's POV

I guess I must've fallen asleep becaude before I knew it I was being shaken awake by Dan. "We're here!" He said with a warm smile. I smiled and jumped out of the car in exitement. Dan had already gotten my bag out of the back and I followed him to the door. I herd voices coming from what I could only assume was his living room. I recognized them both immediately. Dan closed the door behind me and the voices stopped. Two faces appeared in the hall way. I stared wide eyed. Olivia's eyes widened and we both ran to each-other. She was alot shorter than me, due to the fact I was 5' 10" and now.... wait OH MY GOD IM 18 NOW! I froze and Olivia smirked.

"Happy birthday Em!"

My face broke into a smile as I tackled Olivia into a hug. Dan was grinning and the other boy stood there confused. Olivia let go and said, "Em, meet my boyfriend, Seto." (I like the name Seto, so I be usin it) We both stared at each other and Olivia's eyes filled with confusion. "Sis?" Seto gasped. I grinned, "The one and only!" He tackled me into a hug as well and understanding floodded Olivia's face. I lrt go of him, my red hair falling back in front of my right eye.

Sorry its short. Im tierd, I had a long day of theater, I have my performances this weekend. I don't know how much i'll be able to post, next week im going on vacation. I don't know if ill have internet and/or time there. Love you my readers! Hmm what should I call you? My pack? Yolos? haha Just kidding I would never to that XD Well, see ya!

~Wolfy