The next step... I guess

As you lay in bed with pyramid head next to you. Sirens started to go off outside and woke you up from your nap. The paint from the walls came off and turned to bars of iron in the room. You rolled over to pyramid head to try and wake him up but he was passed out. You whispered " pyramid head wake up...It's starting again " he finally woke up after many attempts. He warned to you " the monsters are coming out now we need to get you out of here " he practically jumped off the bed and grabbed you to put you in the closet and closed the door. Pyramid head said outside " stay in here and don't come out until I come back for you, ok " you said worried " wait your leaving me what if  someone comes in ", he spoke softly and said " I'll be back for you love " and left.

Pyramid head pov

I hoped that none of the monsters would find her here then, I heard knocking at the door and quickly put my mask on and grabbed my giant knife from the couch. I looked back at the closet one last time before opening the door. As I walked out I saw one of the nurses standing outside looking at me and waved her hand telling me to follow her. I sighed and said under my breath " I'll be back for you my love ".

~ time skip ~

Y/n pov

You stayed in the closet and waited, but you were so curious to see what was going on outside. You stood up and opened the closet door just to peek. You waited till it was clear but before you did something a shadow covered your view. You gasped and saw the shadowed figure walking away as it started to twitch and twitch. You hoped that whatever it was would t know you were in the room too. Pyramid where are you, you thought.

Hope you like it sorry if it's short.