What a surprise!!!!

Sorry for the disturbing pic.
>\\-\\<

Y/n pov

Suddenly, the doors flew wide open and there stood a nurse twitching she had a twisted face and wore a nurse outfit. You yelled for pyramid head and the nurse pulled out a sharpened object in her hand and held it out in front of you. You backed away as a gentle tears slid down your face eyes so scared to be this close to your death. You said " p-please let me go " the nurse turned her body left and right adjusting herself to stand up. She grabbed you from your arm and pulled you out of the closet as you tried to resist her force but the nurse seemed to have a demonic power over you. All you could think about was if pyramid head was on his way he wouldn't see you here.

Pyramid head pov

As soon as everything turned back to normal I stormed back to the room where she was and turned to the closet door but it was left open. I was furious as I tightened my grip on my knife and swung it to the wall hitting it multiple times to get some of my anger out. As soon as I calmed down I went back outside and went out to look for her. I thought about all the possibilities of maybe her leaving this world and she could've left me or, she probably didn't want to see me anymore. I snapped out of it and thought she wouldn't do that to me, she loves me... Or does she?

Y/n pov

Suddenly, everything started to turn clear again and the nurse stopped in her tracks standing still and noticed her grip was enough to escape. You looked back at her and ran away trying to find pyramid head. Then, you stopped when you heard someone call out to you from the distance. You turned and saw pyramid head catching up to you. You ran to him and took him into your arms as you hugged him and he hugged you. He said " I'm so glad I found you " you smiled and said " me too ".

Pyramid head pov

As we started to walk I looked at her sadly when we got to the doorway of the hotel and said " are you sure your ok... Did that monster do something to you ", she frowned. I gave her a long hug and sighed holding her close to me. She started to get comfortable and hugged me back tighter. We pulled away and then walked into the room together.

Y/n pov

You went to the bathroom and when you got there. You didn't know why you but you wanted to make sure and try it.

Pyramid head pov

I was laying on the bed till I heard her call out my name " pyramid head " I looked up and saw her standing by the door shocked. She held something in her hand that looked familiar and I asked " what's in your hand " she looked at it. " um... Pyramid head I uh..." she started to say. She paused and I realized what it looked like " are you pregnant " she nodded but I was in shock that it made her slowly start to lose her smile. I got up from the bed and over to her " hey, you don't know how happy I am to hear this " her smile grew again and said " so you're not mad ". I said " what do you mean, I have wanted a family and now I can say that I have one with you ". She laughed and said " you're not alone anymore ". I almost felt like crying in that moment but I held it back. I looked down at her and said " I love you y/n", she responded back in happiness " I love you too, pyramid head ".

Ok I know in a way this is weird, but I like this its really cute. I hope you like have a great time having a family with pyramid head. OMG I can't believe you're pregnant.