Stuffed Animals (Stuffed Animal!Norway x Childish!reader)

You were an innocent person. Many people called you childish, but you didn't really mind. You had a very(and i mean VERY) large collection of stuffed animals. You had everything, from the old teddy bear, to a tiny stuffed cat keychain. You loved all of them, and you talked to them daily. But your favorite was a beautiful, blond bear. It was an expensive stuffed bear, and you treasured it.  It had beautiful purplish blue eyes, that almost looked bored.  It also came with a tiny cross pin on the left side of it's head.  None the less, you loved it.  You had bought it at a magic shop, only knowing that it had, "magical properties".  You didn't actually know what these, "magical properties" were.  Soon forgetting all about the "magic", you would talk about random thoughts out loud to this bear.  You named the bear, Lukas Bondevik.  You thought it it was a nice name and that it suited him.  You had many outfits for him, and right now, he wore a navy blue sailor outfit.  You even told it all about your crush and how you were crushed when you found out he had a girlfriend already.  You gave up on him.

One day, you were sitting in your room, holding your bear close to your chest and telling it about your day.  You stopped suddenly, and said, "I wish you were real, then I could have a conversation with you."  Sighing, you looked at your phone.  The numbers, 10:35 flashed on the screen.  Great, it's already night. You thought.  You pulled the covers over you and went to sleep, your arms around the bear.

When you woke up, you were startled to see a handsome young man lying in your bed.  You screamed, and you fell out of bed.  He rubbed his eyes, looking at you.

"G'morning y/n..."  He said, sleepily and yawned.  Wait, did he just say your name?  You looked at him, startled and confused.
"H-how do you know my name?  Who are you?"  You said, nervously.
"Are you telling me you don't even recognize your most prized possesion?"  He said, getting out of bed.  You looked at what he was wearing, and sure enough, it was the same navy blue sailor suit.
"Are you... Lukas?" You said softly.  He gave the smallest of smiles and nodded.  Your eyes widened.  "My wish... It came true!"  Looking at him closely,  he really did resemble the bear.  His hair was the color of the bears fur, and his eyes looked identical too.  He even had the cross pin!  The only feature you didn't recognize, was the curl.  He had a mysterious floating curl on the side of his head.  You stepped towards him and reached to touch it.  He backed away quickly.
"N-no... Don't touch that..." He said softly, blushing.
"Eh?  Why not?  What does it do?"  Then you remembered your neighbors, Lovino and Feliciano, the twins who also had strange curls.  You had pulled them before, and it had not ended well.  You blushed at the thought and pulled your hand away.  You figured it had a similar outcome.

Now, before I do anymore, I might make this one into a full story.  It doesn't seem like a one part story.  Let me know what you think!