Lost-Chapter Eighteen

Lost-Chapter 18

I woke with a massive headache from crying so much, then all the memories from yesterday hit me like a bus. I sat up and looked at then clock 11:45 am. Wow I slept late. I groggily threw the covers off me and slid out of bed, shuffling my way to the main room. Empty. I was surprisingly unfazed and simply walked back into my room grabbing clothes and taking a long, hot shower. I dried and straightened my hair before venturing into the other rooms, finally finding a radio. I took it into the dining room area and plugged it in placing it on the table, I waltzed over to the kitchen and searched for something I could fix to eat. After a while I decided on cereal and managed to stuff myself with 2 bowls full. I cut off the radio and went into the sitting room section cutting on the tv and changing it to abc family, hoping they would be showing movies. I was in luck, they were having a Bring It On marathon, I curled up in one corner of the couch getting comfortable. After 2 movies I started to get restless and checked the clock, 3:15. I shrugged and decided to just watch one more movie and then go out for a bit, and of course I fell asleep. I was awakened by voices, one of the many downsides to being a light sleeper.

"Do you think she's here?"

"I don't know! I sure hope so."

"Where else- there she is!" Someone said their voice immediately dropping to a whisper, I stayed just as I was.

"Oh thank god!" I heard Austin say before being shushed.

"She found the radio." I heard Mama say quietly,

"And she ate cereal for breakfast." Dave added softly, "Austin why didn't you check on her?"

"I'm sorry!!! I was just so caught up-"

"Don't apologize to us, apologize to her! Imagine how left out she must've felt the poor girl!" Mama scolded,

"Well do you want me to wake her?" I heard Austin ask, his voice closer.

"No, let her sleep. There's no telling how late she was out last night, or how late she waited for us." Dave responded, I felt the couch sink down near my feet and I knew Austin had sat down.

"We're going out we'll be back later. Apologize." I heard Mama say to Austin before the suite door closed. I heard Austin sigh,

"Hey look, it's Beauty and the beast! We watched that..." He trailed and I felt his gaze on me, I resisted the urge to move.

"How's Andrew?" I asked after about 3 minutes without moving at all.

"He's alright. He had a seizure and they're keeping him for a couple days." I sighed internally with relief and sat up. "How are you?" Austin asked me. I opened my mouth then closed it, then opened it again to answer him.

"I'm fine." The words felt all too familiar leaving my lips, but I shook the feeling standing up and stretching making almost everything on me snap and pop. I was suddenly aware that I was only in a sports bra and sweatpants, I hadn't thought they would be back for a long while. I looked down at Austin, "How are you?"

"To be honest...not good."

"Why?" I asked eager to hear someone's voice.

"I left you. That's probably the worst thing I could've done."

"No, the worst thing you could've done was not come back for me. Andrew needed you, I understand." I told him as I sat down on the couch again.

"Yeah, but you needed me too. I know you're not fine, I can see it." He said looking at me intently. I looked away cursing how vulnerable I tended to be at times, he put his finger under my chin and turned my face to look at him. "I don't think you will ever know how truly sorry I am princess. I feel absolutely horrible about leaving you and-" I cupped his cheek in my hand and smiled at him,

"Austin, I understand. And besides people make mistakes!" I reassured him, "I'm fine. I promise." I said to him actually meaning it this time. He grinned at me and I stuck my tongue out at him playfully he did the same making me giggle. I stood grabbing his hands and pulling him up with me, he stepped closer to me interlocking our fingers and I looked up at him. He stared at my lips and my eyes flickered down to his, we leaned in closer until our noses brushed.

"I love you." He whispered we exchanged a look and smiled at one another.

"I love you too."I whispered back and our lips finally touched. Every time I kissed him felt like the first time. I leaned up onto my toes, pressing my body into his slightly and releasing his fingers to wrap my arms around his neck. He laced his arms around my waist and picked me up off of the floor, I playfully wrapped my legs around his hips, holding onto him tightly. He separated our lips, "Oh, so we're gonna go there now?" I smirked,

"I don't know, when was the last time you showered?"

"I dunno yesterday....wanna join me?" He asked wriggling his eyebrows at me.

"I'm down if you're down." I replied shortly twirling a lock of his hair around my thin fingers.

"Well you know only one of us can be down..." He said walking towards the bathroom, I laughed loudly.

"Or we could take turns."

"I like that idea!" He replied kicking the door closed behind us and setting me on the counter. He pull his shirt over his head before walking between my legs and kissing me passionately. His hands traveled up my torso to my sports bra, "How bout we lose this?" I tugged on the waistband of his shorts,

"Right after we lose these." He quickly slid them off before coming back to my lips, our tongues wrestled for a while before he went and cut on the shower.

hahaha teaser!!!! :P