Chapter 7

Grey p.o.v

I was honestly surprised. I came out and my brother J.j. was there. Waiting. He wasn't late.

"Oh your here..." I say. I walk to him.

"Yeah, don't you go here... Get out at this time... Or... Did I go to the wrong school? No, you're here. So. It's the right school. I'm confused."

"Yeah, Just sister is late."

"Chelsie."

"No, my old sister. I always called her sister. I didn't really call her by her name."

"Oh" he laughs "sorry, I should've been more considerate."

"It's fine."

We both smiled. J.J. bends down and I get on his back. J.j. let's me on his phone. I go through his messages, then his pictures, then his facebook, then his contacts. I continue until I get to C. I stare at the name Cecilia.

"Cecilia?" I say.

"The girl I've been telling you about." He says, simply.

"My sister was named Cecilia."

"OMG I KNEW YOU LOOKED FAMILIAR!!!!" He puts me down and looks at me.

"What?"

"You two look alike in the face. The blue eyes, blonde hair, Wow." He says. "She's depressed."

I nod my head.

"She's letting me be her friend though. I told her I was going to be her friend no matter what."

J.j.'s phone starts ringing and he grabs it from me.

He looks at the caller ID then answers it. "Sup Ace..." He grabs my hand and we stsrt walking. "NothinG. Taking my little brother home... Give me 20-30 minutes. I'll see if Cece wants to come. I need to tell her something anyway. Alright bye."

He hangs the phone up. He gives it back to me. I continue playing on his phone.

Once we make it home, J.j. immediately starts texting and Chelsie tackles him.

"WHERE IS IT?!" She screams in his face.

"What?"

"You know what."

"I don't know what a 'you know what is'?"

I laugh.

"Where's..." she bends down and whispers in his ear.

"OMG WHY WOULD I TOUCH THAT!? EWWW!!" He says in a preppy, girly voice. "Like ew!"

She gets up "Well who took..." She gets interrupted by her dad.

"Chelsie we need to talk." He says. "Everyone to your rooms except Chelsie."

J.J. goes upstairs and I follow.

"So, what's she getting yelled at about?" I ask.

"Probably her slutty clothes she wears when she goes to see her boyfriend, oh and her drugs, and cigarettes... And he probably found about her secretly drinking."

"Wow, I didn't know Chelsie was such a bad kid, I guess the word is. She can stop though. My sister did those things awhile, she stopped when she started becoming more responsible and taking care of me." I stop "Still didn't do a good job."

J.J. looks up from his phone at me "that's rude, at least she tried and didn't leave you like your mom did. At least acknowledge that.'

"It wouldn't make a difference. She's a wreck. She doesn't know what she's doing in her life. She just lives and hopes everything will fall in place."