Chapter 3

All the blood drained from my face. 'Oh . No '
I feel my body turn to stone from anxiety. I try to move or even speak but nothing happens . What am I suppose to do ?Why does he want to talk to me of all people !?!

As I search my brain for a solution to this problem then suddenly he squeezed me in his arms which made me jolt back into reality. Before I could say anything he suddenly let go of me but before I let out a breath ,HE PICKED UP MY CHAIR WITH ME STILL IN IT!!! He spun it around so it was facing away from the desk while I screamed . He put me down with a thud and grabbed the nearest seat and pulled it right in front of me, sitting down with his arms crossed.
He glares at me the whole time not looking away once. 'I'm going to throw up' what did I do to deserve this!? I sit absolutely still , not meeting his eyes. He says nothing and with each silent second my heart beats faster and faster . 'Okay Sunny , enough is enough! I can do this! Just say something !'

'U - um I - I never asked you your n - name ." I stuttered in a flush.
He chuckled quite darkly and shook his head before saying "Daniel Andrews but you , my little sunshine, can call me Danny. "
As he introduces himself to me he sneakily grabbed both my hands with just his one hand giving them a light squeeze. I couldn't help jump in my chair with a squeak coming out from me. He stares at me and let's out a slight growl.
"Little sunshine,you are just too cute it makes me want throw you on this table right now." He's says in a husky voice.
"Please don't."A voice persons voice suddenly says.
I snap back into reality realizing what he just said. I feel my whole face get extremely hot. 'Oh my word! There are other people here !'

I snatch my hands back from him and get up from my chair and ran away. I stumble to the nearest bathroom and lock myself in a stall. I huddle into my knees and covering my face from screaming from embarrassment. 'Throw me on into the table.' I hear him repeating in my head. 'I never knew this happened in real life , the only times I heard of this was when I found my mother's books she hides in her closet!'

I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard a girl enter the bathroom.
"Yo girly! Are you in here !" I heard someone say while knocking on the stall door I was in. ' I reconised that voice , it's the girl from the library !'