Chapter 1

CHRISNA'S POV

I woke up feeling dizzy, I stand up groaning while squinting my eyes. Then suddenly I felt the urge to throw up. I walk up straight to the bathroom, in front of the toilet and let the vomit escape my burning body, while holding my waist length hair. Ughhh hangover! Why is it have to be like this when you drink too much?

It is the first time I drank and it is the first time that I went to a bar too. It's not my hobby obviously, but A made me do it. Btw A is Aaron, if I haven't told you yet.

*-FLASHBACK-*

Sep .13, 2016

"C'mon, Chris. It'll be fun I promise, plus my OTHER friends are also coming, please!" He said with excitement and a little bit of 'puppy eyes' in his eyes, and emphasizing the word 'other'

"Duh? of course your OTHER friends are coming, it's Horan's birthday." I said obviously, rolling my eyes, also emphasizing the word 'other'

"Please just this time, it'll be your first and last?" He said again begging, but I just stared at him with a should-I-trust-you look.

"Of course! I'm your bestfriend, duh?" then he rolled his eyes playfully, well more like he's mocking me

We both chuckled. Then I finally said "Okay, yes I'll come. Pick me up at 10:00, sharp!" while smiling.

"Ughhhhh finally!! I promise it'll be fun."

"Yeah, yeah."

10:00 PM

Where's Aaron? He should be here now, it's already 10 plus I also said sharp. Nevermind at least I've got time to look at myself in the mirror and reviewing what I look if it's too daring or not. I'm not conservative so maybe I dress a little bit daring.

So I decided to wear a little black dress, in about my mid thigh, with a ribbon on the back of it and a tie up lace on the front, it's not that daring, though it shows a little bit of my cleavage

So I decided to wear a little black dress, in about my mid thigh, with a ribbon on the back of it and a tie up lace on the front, it's not that daring, though it shows a little bit of my cleavage. And with pair of black vans.

While retouching my make up, the doorbell rang. I heard my mum answer the door downstairs and then started talking to A, I bet my mum has already warned him to take care of me or else...and soon Aaron's voice filled the house calling my name.

"Yeah, I'll be there ,just putting my shoes on"

And then I rush downstairs only to meet A's and mum's eyes staring at me......o-kay.

"Awww my little girl is becoming a woman."

"Uhhh, thanks mum!" I said, a bit awkward.

"Ummm, can you just stay in my house?" Aaron said, still staring, my mum slap him playfully then laughs. I laugh too.

"NO, she can't, Aaron, haha....."

"You're crazy, haha...." I said.

"You look cute and.......umm...." He said.

"And?"

"Ummm....sexy at the same time." He said while awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Awww, thank you A!" then I gave him a hug, my mum is just watching us.

"You're welcome, Chris. Let's go?"

"Yeah, okay. Mum we're leaving, bye. I love you!" I said while slowly walking towards the door, of course with A.

"Bye Mrs. Evans!! I'll take care of your sassy daughter!!" he said and I punch him in his shoulder playfully, he chuckles then whispered "Why?" while smiling.

I just rolled my eyes, playfully.

"Okay, bye!!! Have fun!!!!" Mum said, waving.

AT THE BAR

"Niall!" A said, he needs to shout because of the music. We all need

"Oh, Hi Aaron!!" Niall said as soon as he approached us. He's with a blue eyed boy too but with a brown hair. "You brought a date, she's pretty and sexy!" I think I just felt my cheeks burning.

"Thank You, Niall!" I said, I think he doesn't recognize me because of the lights. "Is that you, Chrisna?" I stepped closer, and the blue eyed boy just mouthed a 'Woah' I think A saw it, because he soon put his hand along with the arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"She's my bestfriend!"

"Yeah, I know Aaron!" Niall said

"No, that was meant for Louis!" He said while looking at the blue eyed boy, who now is Louis.

"Oh, yeah. Nice meeting you Chrisna!" He stick out his hand for a handshake. As I was about to do that, A puts Louis' hand down carefully. "No need for that, right Chrisna?" okay, what was that?

"Ummm, nice meeting you too Louis!" I said smiling a bit awkward though.

And then the party went on.........

*-END OF FLASHBACK-*

As soon as I finished throwing up, I began to take off my clothes and take a bath. After 10-20 minutes, I got out of the bathroom and went to my wardrobe to pick of what I'm wearing today. I skipped my first class, because it's already 8:30 when I woke up and my second class is 10:00. By now it's quarter to 10:00, so I really need to hurry up. So i picked up some high waist ripped black jeans and a black tank top, with a black vans. All black I know, Im a dark person. I love BLACK!

My mum has already left the house 2 or 3 hours ago, she's a call center agent btw and now her shift is 6:00 to 3:00 pm. I checked my phone, to check any messages from A but there's nothing, okay that's weird. I'am now walking fast to get to my school on time, its a 15 mins walk btw.

After walking, Im finally now here at school and now again walking towards my math class. Thank God, Im not late!!!! As soon as I saw my bestfriend, I was relieved, I thought he's absent because of what happened last night.

I sat next to him and greet him, "Hey, goodmorning A!", he just looked at me and he doesn't greeted me back, instead he kept talking to..........Niall.

Niall just looks at me, then back to A, then back to me, then he shakes his head

"What's wrong?" I asked Niall

"I dunno, I just hate Math." he replied but I know something's wrong. Niall looks at me then to A then to me. He's telling me to ask A........

What did I do wrong?

_______________________________________________________________________________

Yay!! Updates!!! so guys I hope you're enjoying my story!!!

and please comment 'NANDOS!!!'

Vote | Comment | Share

-wannabewriter