Chapter 2

CHRISNA'S POV

What did I do wrong? 

I looked at Niall again, he just whistles some annoying tone. Ughhhh, I can't remember almost everything I did last night.

"Aaron, what is wrong?" but he just continue to stare at the blackboard. "Aaron, Im talking to yo-", "You really can't remember huh?" he cuts me off, with disbelief in his face. "No, I can't remember. Do you think I will ask you if I know what I did?" I replied.

"Ooh, burn" Niall said, with a smile plastered on his face, but soon turns to a frown when Aaron looks at him.

"You and L-" Aaron starts but soon cuts off by our Professor Ceasar (si-sar)

"Goodmorning class!" His voice booms

"Goodmorning, Prof!" we responded, "Ok, we will start this morning with Areas of basic mathematics."

"The fuck?" Niall groans, Professor Ceasar quickly looks at him, "What was that Mr. Horan?",

"Uh, I mean, really areas?" he said trying to sound polite. Hahahah oh, Niall.

"Yeah, areas, did you not hear me?" Prof Ceasar said.

"More like 'didn't you'" I said enough for Niall to hear me, but absolutely he heard me, "I like my way of saying it, is that a problem Ms. Evans?"

"No."

"As I was saying, Areas. And that includes other topics like: Outline of discrete, Calculus, Geometry, Outline of geometry, Trigonometry, Outline of trigonometry,  Trigonometric identities and lastly topics in logic" He said proudly, and looking at me and Niall.

I mouthed 'O-kay' and then he went on with our lesson........

After an Hour..........

"Okay class, that's it for our todays lesson. Dismiss." Finally!!!

I was about to step out of the classroom, I realized that I have to say sorry for my behaviour a while ago. "Umm, Professor Ceasar?", he quickly looks at me, "Yeah?", "Umm, I.......I'm sorry, for my behaviour a while ago."

"Oh, that. You're forgiven, may I ask you something?", "Yeah?" He looks confused, am I in trouble?

"You smell like alcohol, did you drink before going to my class? Is that why your behaviour is a bit unacceptable, that's not how you act." God, I'am never going to drink again.

"I'm really sorry, Prof. And no I didn't drink before going to your class."

"Okay, apology accepted. Just do not do that again."

"Don't"

"Fine, DON'T do that again." Then he chuckled. He looks cute and hot at the same time, no joke.

"Okay, bye Prof"

"Bye, Ms. Evans"

Okay, where was I? Aaron!

Shit where is he? I still haven't got the answer to why he's angry or mad or whatever, at me. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and dial his number.

"C'mon Aaron, pick up the phone!!!" I say to myself

Dialed his phone again for the third fucking time!

After 2-3 rings, finally he answered the phone. "What the hell Aa-" he cut me off "Meet me at the cafeteria, it's almost lunch." And by that he hung up, the fuck?

Rushing to cafeteria, I bumped on someone, the impact is so strong that it cause me to be on the floor. Well both of us.

"Ow!" We said in unison, and we both look at each other. To my surprise, it's Justin Blake.

If I haven't told you, Justin Blake is the most popular in this university. I don't know why, maybe because he's gorgeous, hot and he's rich too, like really! But he's quiet, he's not chatty or talkative or what. But he's mean, I've never seen his good side or his soft side. Maybe he's just hiding it, afraid to show it because this is the way he's remembered, by being mean.

"Are you okay? Im really sorry I didn't saw you there" I said, Im really worried.

"I'm fine. How 'bout you, you okay?" His 'okay' sounded like 'okeh'. Strong accent, British.

"Yeah, Im okay" Wow, soft side?

"Yeah?" he asked again, I think he's making sure.

"Yup, Im really okay, no need to worry" I assured him.

"Btw, where are you going? why are you rushing that much?" 

"Oh, that. I'm going to the cafeteria to see my bestfriend." 

"Can I be your friend too?" Wow, that was unexpected. 

"I know, that was unexpected, and fast, you know like we just bumped on each other, and I want to be your friend that fast but I'd like to try to have a friend, a girl friend to be exact. I mean a girl that is a friend." He said looking at the ground, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

I lift his chin and said "You can be my friend for now, let's see if you're going to pass my standards to be my bestfriend." I said, smiling.

His eyes brighten, wow I'm not really expecting Justin to be like this to me. "Chrisna, Chrisna Evans."

"I'm--" but I cut him off, "Justin, Justin Blake. I already know you, like obviously you're popular." He just smiled.

"Say, I walk you to cafeteria, so me and your bestfriend can meet and start this standards of yours to be your bestfriend, yeah?"

"Sounds good."

"Let's go then."

Then we started walking.

Ughh, can this day can't get any longer?

_________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Update!!!! Yeah I know, this chapter is short, and expect some too, Im really busy this weekdays or even weekends too. I know its summer but I'll try to update longer chapters. So yeah, I hope you can understand!!!

And also please expect the comment thing, sorry, I just love it!! xD

For this chapter please comment 'Pillowtalk' I know it hurts that Zayn left, but we have to accept it, and move on. Let's just pray that both the band and him will have a successful career.

Well that rhymed!!!

Vote | Comment | Share

- wannabewriter