I'm sorry, Steven

"Give them back, you clod!"
"Why should i?"
"Because i need them!"
"Stop being so childish, you two!"
Immediately Peridot got quiet, just like Jasper who released Peridot fingers which floated back to her hand.
"Focus! We need to get rid of the Crystal Gems!"
"They're no task for us."
Jasper leaned against Peridot who could barely hold Jaspers weight.
"Jasper! Don't lean against me, you're too heavy!", Peridot cried out.
"No. You're just too weak." Jasper grinned.
"You two need to stop immediately! We don't have time to behave childish! If we don't stop them in time, the whole earth could get destroyed!"
Yellow Diamond scowled.
Jasper stoped leaning against Peridot.
"What is with Steven?" ,Lapis asked quietly.
"I don't know. He always thought that these Crystal Gems protect earth. That his mother is the kindness in person. Maybe we could make him join the homeworld team if we tell him the truth."
"As if it would be that easy" ,Jasper frowned.
"We tried it once but got beaten up by these Crystal Clods before we could tell him!"
"Take a Chill-Pill, Peri."
"Don't speak in human therms! You know i don't understand them! And my name is not Peri!", Peridot yelled at Jasper.
And if it weren't for Lapis, Jasper would get beaten up by Peridot. Or at least Peridot would try to beat up Jasper.
"If you three don't want to be left behind on the moon, you should be quiet! Now!"
"I didn't even do anything" Lapis crossed her arms and glanced angry at Jasper and Peridot.
"Okay, okay. Just let us get started."

"They're e-evil?" ,Steven aksed, his eyes full of tears.
"Steven..."
Lapis wanted to embrace him but he stepped back.
"N-no! I-it can't be. You're l-lying!" ,he shouted, ready to summon his shield.
"Steven!", a female voice shouted.
"Garnet!"
"Step away from them."
Garnet runs to Steven and pulled him protectly behind herself, gauntlets already summoned.
"Great. She's out again." ,Jasper frowned.
"Steven! Garnet! Good we finally found you"
Pearl and Amethyst run toward them
"It's over, Crystal Clods! Steven is going to join Homeworld!"
"I never said i would join you..."
"Steven. You have to understand. The Crystal Gems only lied to you." Yellow Diamonds expression was soft, just like her voice.
"G-garnet?"
Everything was quiet, waiting for Garnet to answer.

"I'm sorry, Steven"