epilogue.

It was a Sunday afternoon, and He walked out of the kitchen bearing two bowls of Mac n' Cheese in his plaid PJ pants, He handed her one, and happily, she took it. She unpaused Boy Meets World as he sat down next to her. She curled up into him and he draped his arm over her waist. She looked up at him, and looked into his eyes, smiling.

(To be in love with someone,)

"what." He said.

"You uh, have something on your face" She replied,

"No I don-"

"You do now." She said, wiping Mac n' Cheese onto his cheek. He stared at her, unamused, chewing his lip as he always did when annoyed. Without looking away from her, he reached up and put some cheese on her face too.

(You have to love every aspect of them)

"Max!"  She cried, wiping at her face. He jumped up, as did she and he threw a handful of macaroni at her, firing the first shots of an all out food war. After the walls, floor and they were covered in food, they stood in the middle of the mess, and shared a kiss, laughing and smiling.

They ended up moving to California, where He worked as a Hollywood film editor, alongside his lawyer, Cory. She learned a valuable lesson about life.

(Looks aren't everything,)

"Life is much like a taxi ride. Sometimes you make some wrong turns, but you always get to the right place. My wrong turns all happened to be evil, and coincidentally, brunets. But I got to the right place."

You can read all about it in her bestselling novel, "Lilax."

(But they must be something.)

He shot up on the couch. "They're going to be here soon!" he said,

"uh oh." she replied giggling, they got to work, cleaning the house and themselves and just in time too. Everyone arrived just as the last noodle was picked up off the floor.

In walked all their guests, Tim, Adam, John, Red, Jin, Ross, Cory, Serena, Alesa and Derrick, but she was looking at only him,

(Love someone you love everything about)

all those times he asked her what she was looking at, it was him, it was always him.

(Love someone you can love everything about)

Him and his red hair.