3. Detention

Bri's P.O.V

"So," that Sharpay girl popped up "seems like you two knew Troy Bolton."

"Not really. He was just showing us around." Gabi answered her

"Well, Troy usually don't interact with new students." She told us as we continued writing down the equation.

"Why not?" I asked

Sharpay looked at me "it's pretty much basketball 24/7 with him."

"That should be 16 over Pi." Gabi said

"Yes, miss Montez?" The teacher asked turning around

"I'm sorry, I was just...uh-" she started but I cut her off by helping her.

"What Gabi is trying to say is that isn't the second equation supposed to be 16 over Pi?" I told her

"16 over Pi?" She asked while looking at us and we both nodded "that's quite impossible." She then typed it in her calculator. "I stand corrected." She turned around to fix the board then turned back around to us "oh, and welcome aboard."

Me and Gabi smiled at each other then went back to working.

🏀

I seen Troy looking at the sign up sheet for the musical.

"Thinking about signing up?" I joked "I'm sure Gabi would come to watch."

He laughed "no, just seeing who signed up."

"sure." I told him sarcastically

"Why don't you sign up." Troy told me "if Gabriella can sing I'm sure you can to."

"Yeah, but, it doesn't work out that way." I told him "I'm sure Sharpay and her brother wouldn't be to pleased with that. Besides I wanna make friends not enemy's."

We then walked out separate ways

Ryan's P.O.V

I grabbed Sharpay's arm as she was walking by and pulled her to the list.

"Troy Bolton was looking at our auditions list." I told her, not mentioning the new girls twin on purpose.

"Again." She asked

I nodded "you know, he was hanging out with the two new girls. And they were all looking at the list. There's something freaky about them. Where did they say they were from?"

🏀

Bri's P.O.V

"Gold! More gold!" Miss Darbus told the people in the corner.

Me and Gabi were painting the moon, while Troy was helping his basketball teammate paint a tree. Just then the girl names Taylor came over with two papers in her hand.

"The answer is yes!" She told us

"Huh?" Me and Gabi both asked