Break

Thwack.

Thwack

Thwack.

He had been at it for hours. Hours. Gone through punching bag after bunching bag. Wore a hole in his new shoes on the treadmill. You had watched the entire time. Occasionally he would offer your reading form a smile to which you lazily returned. You hadn't planned to watch him today. Though after watching Clint and Nat make out you decided against trying to watch Mean Girls with Thor. Watching Steve angrily punch the crud out of things was more appealing. So here you sat. 'Reading' (Really you were just flipping pages occasionally) , and watching.

Thwack

You had enough. Silently you placed the book on the wooden bench beside you. He couldnt hear you as you softly called his name. He was plugged up listening to music. That wouldnt make this easy for you. Striding over to him you straightened your sweatshirt....Take that back. It was his that you stole. Quickly you patted his shoulder before ducking the punch he turned around to throw. Growling he took out his earphones looking around. Not down , silly Steve. He turned away from you.

Perfect.

You stood holding your hands behind your back a qoi smile plastered on your (skin tone) face. He turned back around. Squealing he jumped backward knocking over the punching bag. He panted sitting on top of the knocked over back. You fell to your knees giggling like a schoolgirl. He crossed his large arms in front of his chest frowning down at your shaking form.

"Steve that was to funny!"

"Not."

"Was to."

"was not."

"Yes it totally was."

He snorted. Snorted. Standing ,he bent over offering you a hand. Taking it you squealed as he pulled you up with ease. Gently shoving you back towards the bench he began to put his earphones back in. You pouted yanking them away from him earning you a grunt of disappointment from the blonde.

"You should take a break Steven Rogers."

"No thanks mom."

"Please.?"

"Nope."

"Fine I will go cuddle with Clint."

You said the assassin's name rather loudly. You could hear him chuckle in the vents loudly. Steve glared about the room. The chuckling stopped. Sighing Steve stepped towards you. Yay you made Steve Rogers mad. You did the impossible. A scream escaped you as he threw you over his shoulder taking you out of the room.

"Sorry Doll. You're mine. Not bird boys."