33

this ain't edited or proofread
also sorry in advance for the next chapters :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It was around midnight when Ryan finally got there. The park was quiet, obviously, but there weren't any ducks splashing around or birds chirping. It was unsettling, to be honest. Ryan didn't like it. And the fact that he had no idea where Brendon even was made the whole experience worse. He walked around the park quickly, not finding Brendon until the last minute. He was speechless.

Brendon was curled into a ball, sitting under a tree. He was rocking slightly, muttering incoherent sentences and his eyes were wide with fear. Ryan walked quietly and cautiously because he still didn't know what'd happened. He silently sat beside Brendon and waited for a minute to collect his thoughts. He couldn't say just anything, Brendon was obviously scared and Ryan didn't want to terrify him further, so he went with a simple, "What the hell happened, Bren?" His voice came out stiff and rough, in an almost demanding tone. Brendon jumped a little, only just realizing that someone was next to him. He turned and looked at Ryan, only to move his head once again and stare at the muddy ground. His voice was soft as he spoke, "He... he, uh..."

Ryan put his arm around Brendon to show love and comfort, but Brendon just wanted it off of him. "Bren? You can tell me what happened, you know? I won't do anything." Brendon nodded, but closed his eyes and leaned his head against the tree and let the water splash on his face.

"He did things, Ry. He touched me in places I didn't want him to."

"Who is he?"

"I can't... He'll find out... He'll hurt me again, Ry."

"I won't let him touch you. Tell me who did these things, please." Brendon started tearing up, memories of the previous hours were replaying in his head, never ending. He wanted it to stop. The memories, the feeling, the filth he felt, even time itself. He gave in.

"Dallon."