Change

As I came home from school, disappointed that I got a D on the math test; I really hate 8th grade math, but it was the last day of school. Which meant no more drama, no more bullies, no more annoying teachers or the fat principal. This was also sad because it meant that I would be leaving half of my friends and we will be split up into different high schools; we would loss connection with each other and make new friends, better friends. And I would be left behind, stuck in the past, believing that our friendship would last forever.
As I walk home from my school with my little sister Hope, who was in 4th grade, and always so happy and always manage to make me fell better, good about everything no matter what my problems were about; no matter how bad they are. We shared everything together, we were closer three Sisters.
As we got closer to the house I noticed that there was a moving truck in front of it, our house that is.

"What's happening?" my sister Hope ask questionily.

"I don't know" I said in reply to her comment, like I actually know. As we walk in the house almost half of our stuff is packed up in to boxes.

"Mom what are you doing" I ask questionily.

"We are moving" she said happily packing up a box with her stuff in it.

"WHAT?!" my sister Hope said almost screaming at the top of her lounges.

"I said we are moving next weekend to Seattle in a big house that has a lovely color pink for the outer walls and it red clay tiles for the rooftop of the house and it has three bedrooms in total including a the basement and Attic", mom hasn't been this happy in a long time, I am happy to move, to leave this place, to start new a new school in about 3 months and met new people and make new friends.

"Wait what about all my friends" Hope ask Mom curiosity.

"You will have to make new ones" Mom answered in response.

"But I already tried so hard to get the ones I have now, and it took me like one whole month to get two friends" she said mad

"Don't worry about it most of our family lives there and they have around your age kids around your age, and I told them we are coming and they are happy to meet both of you girls" She looked and act so happy when she said this. I knew she wanted to get away from this place, but we have, had so many good memories of this place, so many friends.

"Well at least we got a week to say goodbye to everyone" I said sort of happy but still sad in a way.

"But that's not enough time" she said almost crying, than ran to her room. It was sad because I was the one who was always sad not her.

"Wait" I yelled after her as she ran up the brown set of stairs past mom room than the bathroom and in to her room. But I was too late she was already in her room, with the Brown wooden door shut, crying. So I went to my room and called my best friend from school.

"Hello, its me Amethyst, I was wondering if we could meet up sometime this weekend, if you parents let you, I have to tell you something. This is your Amethyst again please call back" I hung up my cell phone with the hard cover case that has a red flower with a pink butterfly sitting on top of it. Than I put it on my long red charger next to my night stand with a Caramel color lamp on top of it.

I fix my bed with a lovely red color cover and with 5 reddish, pinkish colored pillows and a deep red color sheets layered on top of a fluffy soft bed. Next to the bed was the night stand and a window with a thin red curtain, that blocks the sunlight from its yellow color and makes it a beautiful light orange color. Just perfect to wake someone like me up in the morning. As I finish fixing my bed I went to my double door closed and pick out my last eight outfits to wear, and for the first time I was gonna wear makeup and jewelry before I go, before I leave this beautiful house, my house, our house with the painful memories it has.