Unknown

As I got off the school bus, the last school bus I'll be riding, happy about the A I got on the test today. I walk the rest of the block to my house, a duplex really. It was a cold color yellow with deep black tilts on the roof. I open the plain white porch door to find an invite to my best friend house. I walk to the front door and put in my keys from my Farnsworth key chain.

"I'm home" I yelled across the downstairs part of the duplex. No one yelled back. As I took off my old black and gray shoes I walk past the livening room, which had a giant mirror and a fire place that was blocked for safety reasons. Past the dining room which was my brothers war zone, and no table. Past the my Mom and Dad room which was connected to the dining room, same as our room just a couch in between our rooms. I walk in our room and put my backpack on the floor next to the bed. I set down in the chair and started to practice my favorite song, Stay by Rihanna. I played for at lest 30 minutes until I heard someone open the front door. It had to be my Mom and Dad with my Brother. I walk in the front room to find that they had grocery's. I took two of the begs into the kitchen and Dad bring the other two. I put the stuff up than mom ask me

"Do you wanna go over Amethyst house later, her mom said that they were throwing a party later today" Mom said

"Yeah" I said excited

"Ok I'll call her mom, ok" she said as she went to get her phone. I walk into the living room to turn on the flat screen TV to watch The Amazing World Of Gumball one of my favorite cartoons to watch. Half why through the show mom said that someone's coming to pick me up around 6:30 to go over Amethyst house. It was only 5:50, so I only had 40 minutes left to get ready. I took a ten minute shower and got dressed which in total took 17 minutes I was going casual but not too casual, I also put on cologne just because I wanted to smell nice. I was wearing a red dress shirt with a black pair of jeans. Just as I finish everything I heard a car horn, I walk out to the front porch and saw it was them.

"Mom its them" I yelled though out the house

"Ok" she yelled back from her room coming to the porch to make sure I was ok.

"Bye ma see you later" I said as I walk out the porch door

"You got your phone"she asked

"Yes ma" I yelled back. I got in the back of the car to find two grown Woman's and two little girls I ask

"Y'all going to Amethyst house right" I ask using precaution just to be on the safe side.

"Yeah we are for the little get together" answered one of the ladies. The car ride there was boring, the two little girls talk about there favorite TV show Monster High. They both looked black with short pony tails in there head, one of them had black glasses on while wearing blue jeans shorts and a black T-shirt. While the other one was wearing all pink, a dark color pink.

As we were have why there we were coming down from the bridge, hills were one of my fears I don't know why because am not scared of heights at all, just going down high places.

As we got there, to the Amethyst house that is. We got out of the red van in front of light brown house, white fence around it. We all walk up to the house than the little girl with glasses knock on the door.

"I'll get it" Someone yelled inside the light brown house. As they open the door I thought was this a party or a get together? What was the difference? Will there be other people there? I had so many questions right now. But as she open the door we link eyes and I knew everything was going to be all right

"Oh my gosh" Amethyst yelled as she hugged me. Basically pushing one of the girls out of the way.

"Where's Hope" one of the girls ask.

"She's upstairs getting ready dinner, I'll go get her. But go to the kitchen. Mom is setting up dinner" Amethyst said as she ran up the staircase. One of the ladies lead the way to the kitchen, she was black I think with some long braids down her back, she was wearing all black with some silver earrings and gray shoes. The other lady had on a wig it was long and blackish, brownish. She was wearing a white T-shirt with pink jogging pants.

We walk into a hallway, it had a lot of there photos on the wall. We went past an old dark brown than in to the kitchen.

"Hello" Amethyst Mom said as we entered the kitchen and she went to hug her two friends.

"Hello" we all said to her

"Come on come sit" she said excited. Than Amethyst came in the kitchen

"Mom you need help setting the table" Amethyst ask

"Yeah can you finish putting the food on the table swittie" she said happily. After she was finished she sat right next to me, it was kinda like we were at school lunch, not the food but how we were like in groups, the little kids with the little kids. The young teens with the young teens and the grown ups with the grown ups.

It was fun though. After dinner we went to the front room and we just talk, Amethyst and I that is, we talk about how school had ended today and how we would miss all of our friends and stuff like that. Later Amethyst Mom said

"I have bad news to tell you ever one" she said this loud and clear. "We are moving to Seattle next weekend on Sunday night" she said this sadly.

"B-b-but this isn't happening tell me your lying us" one of the little girls said shooting.

"No it's true" Amethyst sister said almost crying.

"Wait what" I asked in total shock

"I think, I think it's time for us to go" one of the ladies says.

"O-okay" we all said nearly crying.

As I walk out the door I couldn't help but to fill that the love of my life was disappear from me and I couldn't do nothing about it. I tried my best not to cry, not to let my heart sink down deep with in me, not to let it be buried deep within me where no one could get to it, where no one else could have it, no one, but her...