Dreams

"This city is scary dad" I said quietly in the back seat in the white Toyota

"Don't worry, you'll get use to it once we've settled in, I'll give it a month at most sweetheart" he said cheerfully to me and my pregnant mom. As I looked out the window all I saw was people fighting and pushing on each other. I really didn't like this city, I like the nice place I used to live before this, before father got a new job, supposedly a better job, he said he will buy me more stuff with his new job, better job. As we got out of the car we were at this beautiful house. As I went in to the left of me was a big antic window and same to the right of me too. The staircase was next to the window on the left. As I went up the lovely brown set of stairs I looked down because I was so high. When I finally got up there, at the top of the staircase that is there was four doors, I went ahead and check out all of them to pick the best room in the house. The fist room was very wide but not long enough for me, and the closest was creepy. The second room was the bathroom it was all white, too much white, the tub was at the end of the bathroom, than the toilet was only a few feet away and the sink was small and too close to the toilet.

"This is the worst bathroom yet" I shouted. I went into the next room it was better than the first room but it had to many shelves on the wall, and the closest was creepy because you can see through it a little, like every other line which will make it fell like someone is watching me at night when I go to bed. As I approach the last room I noticed it was at the end of the hallway. As I open the door I saw that it was long and wide. Only shelves on one side of the wall, and the closest was normal, but if also connected to the other room with all the shelves.

"I found my room" I yelled at the top of my lounges as I ran down stairs to the big empty room. No one was there so I past the staircase and into a hallway it wasn't that long probably about tenfeet at most, there was a door, a strange door, a creepy door. I opened it and it lead to some old, and ugly set of stairs. As I walk down the basement stairs they made creepy noises and there was steel chains hanging down from the celling. As I walk further down the messed up set of stairs, the basement got bigger and I saw more steel cords. Then once I got down there there was a table in the middle of the room with seven steel chains that connected to the table. The chains also at the bottom. There was a creepy closed in the opposite direction of the staircase. As I went closer to it, it looked like it was glued shot for no one can go inside of it. I ran up the staircase and into the hallway, because a spider crawled in my head.

I went in the hallway, to the other room I have yet to discover. As I walk in though the push in door Mom and Dad was there talking. They stopped talking when I walk in what looked liked a kitchen. It had one big sink in the back of the kitchen surround by a big marble counter with one why in and out. To the left there was I stove and to the right the was a refrigerator. I explored every inch of the kitchen and it was okay, I guess. There was only two doors left, and one was by the sink to the left of it. As I open it, it got colder. It lead to the back porch, and it had an swig couch thing too. I ran to go set on it but before I sat on it my father grieved me before I sat on it.

"Wow, watch it there" he said before I sat on it

"Why" I ask? He pointed at the it and it was wet and the nails pointed were out "Owww" I said in a sad tone of voice. I went back inside and went to the last room I have yet to discover. It was another bathroom, it was bigger than the one upstairs. I went to the room I enter at first. Half of my stuff was already in there.

"Mom can I bring the rest of my stuff to my room" I ask?

"Yes sweetie" mom said happy to find out I pick out of my room all ready. I pick up one box, but it was to heavy.

"Dad, can you help me" I yelled

"Okay" he yelled back. I pick up the lightest box and walk up stairs. Dad followed me, because he didn't know where he was going. I lad him passed the first room and than passed the bathroom and the room with all the shelves and in to the last room. He sat my stuff down by the closet, than went back downstairs to get the rest of my stuff. Adout ten minutes later, he finally finished bringing up all my stuff to the my new room.

"Thanks dad" I said in a type of tone that was cheerful but also says get out out of my room please.

"You're welcome" he said as he left my room.

"Wait where's my bed, dresser and table?" I shouted

"They are unloading it now " he shouted back upstairs. I sat on the floor, and started to unpackIng. I dragged the heaviest box to the middle of the room. I open the box with my nails, they were plain old regular nails with no nail polish of fake nails, they were just long. As I finished opening the box it had my painting set, which I didn't use anymore. That was the heaviest one, the next 13 boxes had my stuff animals and toys, it took about 30 minutes. After those boxes two moving people stared to bring my bed up the beautiful set of stairs. They sat it down next to the wall, it was just the bord set not the actual bed. They started to bring up the actual bed next, it was just a plain white bed, nothing special. They set it down on its set which was a golden brown color.

"Thanks" I said happily, but I don't think there heard me. They bring my night stand and my small table. That was all I had left I found my pink covers and fix my bed. It was 7:38, and I had finished my bed.

"Sweetie it's time to eat" mom yelled up the stairs. I walked down the lovely set of stairs past the front room into the long hallway, and than into the kitchen. Where there was two cheese pizzas on the pine table, where they just set up, by themselves. It was from little Caesars, my favorite. After we finish eating it was 8:04 and I was tired. I went up stairs to my room and lad in my pink bed; slowly drifting off to sleep.