Chapter Nineteen.

At break, Lucy, Yukino, Wendy, Erza and Wendy were walking through the halls, still in their training uniforms. As they walked through the halls, everyone began to whisper.

"Did you see what the president did to Natsu and Gray?"

"I heard Natsu had bruises allover his body."

"Did you heard that Gray got elbowed in the gut pretty bad when she threw Natsu into him?"

"Is it always like this?" Yukino questioned, as she looked around at the differnt groups gossiping.

"Mhm." Lucy nodded. She then sighed as she looked down in saddness. "If only I had the courage to stick up for her..." She whispered. 

"What's with all the whispering?" Sting asked as he and Rogue walked to Orga and Rufus, who were by Orga's locker.

"They're talking about what the president did to Natsu and Gray. Apparently Natsu gained a lot of bruises and Gray got elbowed in the gut pretty badly from when the president threw Natsu into him." Orga explained.

"Seriously?" Lector asked. The two boys nodded.

"Didn't we just see those two?" Rogue asked.

"Yeah and Gray's gut was fine and Natsu only had a bruise on his face from where Gray elbowed him." Sting explained.

"Really?" Orga asked. The two boys nodded.

"Hey guys." The boys and exceeds turned their heads to see Natsu and Gray. Natsu had an ice pack on his cheek while Gray had a bandage around his arm.

"What happened to your arm?" Rufus asked.

"Fire breath burned me when we collided." Gray explained.

"That's not at all what I heard." Rufus said.

"What do you mean?" Natsu asked.

"Everyone's blaming the president for your injuries." Sting said.

"What?!" Gray and Natsu exclaimed. Suddenly everything went silent. The boys looked and saw Aine running through the halls with her head down. She ran past everyone pretty quickly.

"Aine! Wait!" Levy shouted as she and Dust chased after Aine.

"Isn't her head usually up?" Rogue questioned as he and the boys watched Aine run down the halls.

"And why was she running?" Gray added to the questions.

"Guys!" Yukino said as she ran to the boys. The boys all turned their heads to her, to see she was panting a little

"What's wrong?" Sting asked as he lifted his eyebrow.

"Follow me." Yukino said as she ran off. The boys all looked at each other in confusion for a second before running after her and following her down the hall. They soon stopped and the boys eyes went wide.

"Who would do this?" Lucy asked with a slight cry.

"I thought it had finally stopped. I guess it's started all over again." Erza with a sigh as she folded her arms. There was writing all over Aine's locker with paper sticking out and punch marks.

'MONSTER' 'CONTROL YOUR POWERS!' 'You hurt Gray and Natsu! Are you proud with yourself?!' 'Leave!' 'NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE!'

"What the hell?" Natsu asked with wide eyes that showed a dark look in his eyes.

"Why would people say this to the president?" Happy questioned.

"Oh, you're here." Lucy said as she and the girls looked at the male wizards.