chapter 2

Pic of Mr. Teacher a.k.a Rhys pierces

He looks like he is getting ready to eat me. As he starts toward me but he stops at his desk before coming closer. Slamming papers that look like they need graded on my desk but just stands there looking at me. Looking up to meet his grey eyes but what I did not suspect is his eyes around his irises is a flaming red.

" What do you want me to do with these." I say keeping my voice even as I can.

" Grade the papers for me." He spoke with his voice deep,dark, and sexy.

" Isn't that your job though." I asked him with confusion.

" It is but you are in my hands right now." He said with a very deep and very dark voice. " So just do it now."

" Fine." With that he goes back to his desk. After a few minutes I look up to see him watching me again so I deside to push the limits. " So Mr. Pierces are you married and just don't wear a ring."

" No if you must know there is no Mrs. Pierces." He looked any back to something on his desk then looks back at me. " Be I think I found the Mrs."

My breath catches in my throat from his words. Wanting to look away but it is like I don't have control over my eyes. It is like I am in a tranans.

" Hate to be her." I say but the words just fall out if I meant them or not.

" I am sure you would be." He had a wicked smirk on his perfectly moist lips that I want to have my teeth on.

" Ya, so how much longer do I have to stay for detention anyway." I ask hope that it last for ever so I can try don't say that he is your teacher he is probably fourty

" Until I say you can leave and it is not time to leave yet." He got up.

Coming over to me but he did not stand in front of me but he stand behind me. I can fill his warm minty breath on my neck throw my think hair. Then I fill him move it a side to see my neck but he instead puts his mouth on my ear and whispers.

" You will always want me if you admit it or not. After that he starts kissing my neck. " This right now is driving you crazy." He says between words as he start to remove my jacket for better access.

" I think you may think you know what is in me think and image." I hold back a moun that trys to escape my lips. " But I will tell you are wrong Mr.Pierces. "

" trust me I know what is running through your mind because it is running through my mind to form the moment you walk through my classroom door. " He now had the jacket off me and throws it onto his desk. " You will always never leave me."

At that moment I am snapped back into reality. I stand up and get my jacket and head for the door. But I am stopped by the teachers arm across the door frame.

" And where do you think you are going." He said in a dark voice.

" I need to leave I have a party to get to sorry I will grade the papers another day."

" fine but remember if you run I will hunt if you hide lets just say I torture. "

" bye then see you tomorrow." I run out the door before he makes it impossible to leave.

I send Linc a text telling him I am on my way. Then I think of what he meant by torture if I hide. As I make my way home but I try to take my time. Because I know Linc has a birthday party for duke and I waiting.