But I Want To Talk To You~ Chapter 7

Travis's POV
I read the note.....I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! How could I toy with someone's emotions so carefree and recklessly.! I-I'm an idiot! There's no excuse! I need to talk to her---but she doesn't want to talk to me....
I looked down at the note and crumpled it in my hand.
"YOU IDIOT!" I looked up and saw Zane, clutching a fist at me.
"WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU! HAHA! OH, WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!" He laughed.
"Hey Zane...!" I said trying to get away.
"Where you going, Womanizer Travis?" He asked.
"I'm not a---" that's not a good choice of words, now is it....
"Your not a....? Come on, say it. No ones stopping you except yourself." He said.
"And my blade....." He added on.
"I'm not a womanizer!" This is really starting to sound like a conversation Katelyn and me would have.
"Hurting my wife's heart, now are we?" Zane asked me.
"SHE'LL NEVER BE YOUR WIFE!---"I screamed at him before he cut me off.
"She already is." He replies back.
"I HATE YOU, ZANE!!" I yelled at him.
"Oh, I had no idea!" He said sarcastically as he laughed diabolically.
"Anyway, Womanizer Travis, I must get going to my wife" Zane sneered at me.
"Whatever." I hissed at him.
Zane's POV
Oh, Travis. If only you knew I'm not just after (Y/n)...you'd try so much harder if you actually did know.
I can't wait for Garroth and Aaron to be gone.
I walked back to O'Khasis as my protecting guards followed me.
I still can't believe he doesn't know I'm after more then just (Y/n)'s love---kidding I don't need love to live. Haha! What idiot needs that?
I met up with this brainless woman girl thing.
"Where were you?!" (Y/n) shouted at me in a worried tone.
"I visited that jerk Travis." I told her.
She looked up at me with her tear stained face and hugged me---she....she hugged me....of all people...she hugged me....
I didn't know what to do so I hesitantly hugged her back. She started to bawl her eyes out on my shoulders and all I could do was rub her back.
"Hey, (Y/n)---" Said a stunned Little Laurance when he saw us hugging.
"What? I can't hug my wife?" I sneered at him.
"No---I mean you can but...never mind" He stuttered and slurred his words as they fell out of his mouth.
He looked at me then at (Y/n) who was currently crying on my shoulder.
"What's wrong?" He breathed out looking at (Y/n).
"I....I...I miss Travis..!" She blurted out in tears.
"You miss Travis?!" Laurance and me shouted carelessly as we attracted more attention to the three of us.
I stared at the crowd then at Laurance but something was different with him....
Zane & Your POV
....his eyes grew a dark scarlet. His once sky blue eyes that had shined now had shown nothing but darkness, a black & red dark abyss were his real eyes used to be.
Aphmau and Your POV
"Stop, Laurance!" I shouted running up to him. This can't happen again! I won't let it!
Your POV
I saw Zane sink into the shadows of the crowd, where could he be going? But that doesn't matter now! Laurance is my main priority right now!

Where is Zane going? Sorry for not updating! Comment, please! Hope you enjoyed!
~Miny