Chap 7 - "Client"

I pulled away, brought my fist up, and punched him on the face. He stumbled back slightly, he was hurt I can tell. I may be drunk, but if somebody takes advantage of me I won't hesitate in doing something really ugly.

"You dare kiss me?" I said furiously.

"Ugh, that F*cking hurts" he said cupping his face and glaring at me.

"Oh you think that hurts, sadly I'm just getting started" I said.

I threw my bag and shoes on the ground. I moved into a fighting pose and waited for an opportunity. When the time was right I kicked his shin, he grunted and crouched down. Before he could stand up I threw my knees to his chin. A moment too soon, he fell down.

"That's what you get, you sick bastard" I said fixing my shorts and grabbing my stuff from the ground

"Ugh, it hurts"

A couple minutes later, I saw a group of people coming out of the house. It was Ms. Yuri, my dad, and a couple of guards.

"What happened here?" my dad said looking at the guy on the ground

My dad averted his eyes from the guy and walked up to me, squeezing me into a hug.

"Are you ok dear?" He asked concern

"Yeah I'm fine, but I don't know about him" I said nodding to the ground

"Are you sure? Nothing injured?"

"No dad. Now let me ask you something, what is this person doing at our house?" I asked pulling myself away from the hug and rested my hand on my hips.

"He's Jimin, one of my clients. He has this thing for boys, but unfortunately he messed with the wrong one" my dad said glaring at Jimin.

The guards helped him up, so he was now standing. I think I went too far, because his pretty face was now filled with bruises.

"Sorry Mr. Jeon, I didn't know he was your son" Jimin explained.

"Well Jimin, do you just go up randomly to a boy and kiss him?" I said sarcastically

He didn't answer, he looked down and fidgeted with the hem of his shirt

"Jimin, I think you know what this means?" my dad said.

"Yes Sir, and Mr. Jeon I'm deeply sorry" he said looking towards my dad then to me.

I didn't response instead I just walked away, still frustrated and angry. I need to wash my poor lips, I think their infected. It's too bad for him, now he lost the best offer he'd gotten, if anyone else gets a chance to work my dad they don't usually mess it up, not like that idiot.

I noticed that Ms. Yuri caught up to me.

"Aren't you going to ask where I came from? Or if got hurt?" I asked, but already knew the answer

"I already know where you went to, and no I'm not going to ask because I know you could kick anyone's as- I mean butt anytime, anywhere" she said.

"I love it that you know me so well" I said chuckling "no one can replace Ms. Yuri"

I looked at her, her lips twitched. She was clearly trying to cover her smile, but all that was true. I do love Ms. Yuri, she is my best strict friend. The guards open the door for us when we got there, my dad didn't come yet. I guess he was still talking to Jae? Jinho? Whatever his name was.

"Do you want to eat?" Ms. Yuri asked.

"No thanks, I'm going to sleep. I had a long day" I said before yawning.