girlfriend;

[Oikawa]

I've been meaning to ask Iwa-chan, 'Why don't you have a girlfriend of your own?'. We'll probably have our own individual lives if that happens. And there's a big part of me saying that Iwa-chan and I should never separate. Even if I get tons of ex-girlfriends, no one can ever replace Iwa-chan. I agree I'm selfish, and I know Iwa-chan won't leave me anyway. So...should I?

At the end of practice, I approached Iwa-chan to ask him this. "Iwa-chan, why did you join volleyball but you're flabby as heck?" I joked and he smacked me. "What the hell Trashy-kawa?!" He said and we both laughed. I love this part of him the most. As friends, I guess. "Iwa-chan, that hurts." I told him. "What? Are you kidding?" He exclaimed and I laughed. 

"Iwa-chan, why don't you get a girlfriend? I'm sure someone likes you."

"I have someone I like. I can't confess to them, not while I'm focused on studying."

"And volleyball." I added. Iwa-chan is picky on sets. He wants me to be the only one to set to him. Of course, I'm the setter, what more does he want? "Who is it then? That girl you like." I asked him and he flared up. He was so red. I grabbed him by the shoulder. "Come on Iwa-chan! Tell me~!" I exclaimed, acting annoying and childish. 

Iwa-chan ruffled my hair. "Don't stick your nose in my business!" He said and tossed me a ball. "I got to practice my spikes. Set for me, won't you?" He said and I smiled. "Got it!" I said and set the ball to him. He spiked ten of my tosses perfectly. Six straights and four crosses. He's kind of good. No, good is an understatement. He's amazing. I like watching him spike my tosses perfectly.

'Set for me' ...He can only say that to me. Honestly, Iwa-chan is all I could think of. I blush when he ruffles my hair, he knows what ice cream flavor I like and the brand. He's basically like my soulmate or whatever. He's just...everything I ever dreamed of. And I don't know how to tell him that of all the exes I have, I want him to be my ex-friend, and become my lover forever.

But we're both men, and that's probably disgusting

Iwa-chan did say he has someone he likes already. I wonder what type of girl she is? She's probably soft, pretty, small. Long haired and has a good attitude. Me, I'm just trash. He nicknames me Trashy-kawa too. Or maybe Iwa-chan's gay? Probably that person has a better personality than I do.

I'm not fit for him anyway.

○○○○○○