"How did you meet?"

*(Y/N)'S POV*

I was getting out of my nerves. Marshall was doing fine and cool while myself was about to become a crazy bitch.

I've never did an interview since Marshall and I got married.
But... We need to.
Since Marshall released Relapse, media started to talk shit about our relationship because of his inappropriate videos.
Who cares anyway what people think about us?. But I wanted to clear the things up.

We both were sitting next to each other. I was so nervous that my hands started to shake a bit.
Marshall noticed that so he reached out for my hand and smiled at me.

"It's going to be fine." he said looking at my eyes with his cold ones. "I'm here with you. So just be who you are. Relax" I mixed my fingers with his and stay like this until the interviewer came into the room. He let go my hand, and I started to get nervous again.

...

"So, tell me guys how did you meet? How did this romance start?" The man asked looking at us with a big smile.

"We-"
"I-..." We both looked at each other. "Sorry, continue." I said to him.
"No, talk first if you want to."
"...Well, I think that if we need to explain all of it from the beginning, I have to talk first. So stay quiet." I ordered to him a bit serious and then laughing while he rolled his eyes like he used to.

"Oh, why do you have to start at first then?" The man asked, waiting for my response.
"Because I was the first of getting feelings between us." I laughed.
"Oh so you did the move?" He pointed at me.
"No, no, no! Let me explain it." He shut his mouth and I started telling my side of the story. "We met thanks to Proof, one of my best friends and he was like a brother to Marshall.
He (Marshall) wasn't the big deal when we first met but I thought that he was a very cool guy. He was totally insane at 1997 and very funny. At first, I didn't see him as a man or possible crush because i didn't like him that much. But i DID like
him as a friend, a cool and very funny dude to hang out with."

"WAIT." Marshall stopped me with his left hand up "So I wasn't attractive in that time?" he asked me a little shocked about my story.
"In that time you were a jerk. So like I was saying..." The interviewer started laughing "We became friends and were together all day long with Proof, playing around like kids-"
"And then she fell in love of me 'cause she couldn't resist this." He touched himself with a smug expression in his face "So I told her-"
"What a snooty liar. I totally did NOT fall in love with you when we met." I turned my look at the interviewer "We were just good friends and then, 2 years later he started to getting cute. So I felt a little... I don't know but i started to feel attracted by him. He was looking good at that time and he always used to make dirty jokes about us, just as friends but in those days I used to blush every time that he used to say anything inappropriate."
"You totally loved it." I glared at him while he was just looking at me serious. "And you can't deny that."
"Are you going to let me finish or...?"
"Man, why women have to be very detailed about everything?" Marshall asked to the interviewer and he just laughed. "She fell in love with me in 2000 and we started daiting in 2001, end of story."
"Hey! You are making me to look bad!" I punched him in his arm "I think that details are very important here."
"I think the same. Sorry, Marshall." The man smiled at him. Marshall sighed.
"You aren't helping me, man."
"He is right on the 'fell in love in 2000' thing because I totally got cleared my feelings for him. But he was such a whore man. He was hanging out with fans or porn actress, even with famous people!"
"M.C was on top of me." I glared at him with so much hate. He was talking about Mariah Carey. "Kidding."
"I didn't care about it because I was OK with just being his friend. I think I was his only girl friend in that time. He didn't trust in women after his first marriage, but I was totally not like the other girls that wanted to be "friends" with him." I laughed a little.
"So, you were standing there while he was daiting with girls?"
"Y-yeah. I guess I was."
"How makes you feel that, Marshall?"
"I... First of all, i didn't notice her feelings in that time. She was totally normal. I didn't know that she was into me or something.
(Y/N) was acting cool around me and she didn't say or protest anything about my dates."
"Of course when he used to get mad at some of them I was by his side." I said with a big smile.
"(Y/N) used to say (while we were talking about it): "Yo, what a bitch. I thought she was different from the others whores that you have been with". But the funny part is that she used to say this at every single girl that was with me!. Same sentence and all. When I realized that, I started laughing while she was next to me and then looked at me like "The fuck happens to you? Did you get crazy already or something?"

"So when you had problems with those girls, she was always standying by your side?"
"Yeah. Well, she always was trying to get fun of the situation no matter what. She used to make pranks about my dates and all that. "M.C" was one of them, i was really pissed off about what happened in that time but (Y/N) really knew how to make me forget those bad moments that i've been through."
"And after that, I told him everything."
"Did you confess to Marshall after this girl, 'M.C'?"
"Yeah, like 4 or 5 months after that." I blushed, 'cause the thing I was about to say was very shameful "I really thought that that girl was going to get married with him or something like that! Because Marshall was really into her and talked a lot about it. I really thought that she was THE girl or was going to be. My heart was totally broken everytime that he used to mention her."
"Oh! That's pretty sad!" The interviewer saw me with this puppy eyes. I smiled at him.
"That's ok-"

"You are making me feel like I was a fucking selfish stupid dumbass, you know that?"
"Well, that's nice! I felt like shit everytime you talked about her!"
"Wow, guys! Take it easy!" The interviewer said a little awkward.
Marshall just ignored it and he pulled down of my hair with his left hand. I shouted at him and punched him again in his arm.
"See? It's like being married with a child." I said to the man, trying to fix my hair.
"I see. You're totally a funny couple!" He smiled.
"I don't know who the fuck is the guy in this marriage." Marshall said while his cold expression appeared again. "I'm seriously thinking that I'm the girl."
"You're the bitch."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

¡Hola, amigas! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ
I hope that you enjoyed the first part of this interview. Sorry if it has some grammar mistakes. Like I said, I'm from Argentina so my language is Spanish/Argentinian! Haha

So here's the thing, my beauties.
I was thinking that this is an interview, so if you want a second part, write some questions in the section comment asking about things you wanna know 'bout you and Em! Like... "How did (Y/N) feel when 8 Mile came out and she saw the sex scene?" or shits like that, you know what I mean so... I'll be waiting for you!

¡Saludos! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ